WHO'S TO BLAME?

Guest Paul Oxley

The intransigence of those majority shareholders whom, although responsible for the shambolic state of the club and it's debt, prior to the new Chair and CEO, still will not relinquish control but hold onto those shares for personal gain ahead of the best interests of the club.

Until they go, nothing will change..

Everyone/no one depends which point of view you have, i myself think your responsible for your own actions. Do i think laws took us as far as he could-yes, could the chairman have acted quicker-yes, could the players put more effort in-yes, could the fans turn up in bigger numbers more vocal-yes. So i guess we're all to blame if we go down.

FFS can we not play the blame game now. How about get your Middlesborough tickets. Sell out the away end and get behind them. It may look bleak and we're favourites to go down, but a win at Middlesborough can change that. It's happened before. Remember Birmingham and West Brom in the same season? Portsmouth (end result irrelevant - we won the game). Middlesborough is probably not even as bad as these games. We beat Blackpool so we can beat these. So stop flippingblaming everyone and try and help the team, players and club.

Who's to blame, the boo boys, the fans who wanting too much and not being patient, the amount of times, when things haven't gone our way in the first ten minutes, thats it the fans get on the players back's. Ok fair enough, they get paid thousands, but why would a play of any level want to play in front of people who won't get behind them support, because trust me on this, all the players come and here and I know they are poo poo scared of playing in front of a crowd at Hillsborough.

I say if you want to boo footballers wee wee of to lane, they do it week in week out, if you want to encourage the lads who play in the blue and white be a proper Wednesdayite and make an atmosphere like we do at away matches, then be an OWLS.

Wednesday Til I Die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Sniper1

If the debt costs £500K a year to service, then how much difference to the budget would half a million a year really make?

Come on mate, yes we have heard it costs 500k to service the debt, how long have we been paying this, since Lee came in maybe, what about previous to that, Chris Brunt, Madjid Bougherra.

We are where we are because of the debt.

Attendances are down because of the product, the product is poor because of the debt.

Who's to blame, the boo boys, the fans who wanting too much and not being patient, the amount of times, when things haven't gone our way in the first ten minutes, thats it the fans get on the players back's. Ok fair enough, they get paid thousands, but why would a play of any level want to play in front of people who won't get behind them support, because trust me on this, all the players come and here and I know they are poo poo scared of playing in front of a crowd at Hillsborough.

I say if you want to boo footballers wee wee of to lane, they do it week in week out, if you want to encourage the lads who play in the blue and white be a proper Wednesdayite and make an atmosphere like we do at away matches, then be an OWLS.

you're taking the wee wee right?

...lol...

Guest Sniper1

Shut up fool

I have never and will never boo a Wednesday player, but what you just said/wrote is a load of poo .

We have had plenty of poor footballers at Hillsborough who didn't get boo'd why?

Because they put the f'kin effort in, and earned their wage.

Some of these tarts couldn't give a f'k what happens as long as they get paid.

Sorry didn't realise you were special.

Edited by Sniper1

Guest OwlertonG

If we go down who in your opinion is to blame? Brian Laws? Lee Strafford? Players? Stay away Fans? (for not buying more season tickets for player budget)

only 1 answer there... and thats the players who wear the shirt... i think i counted 6 maybe 7 players who backed off during the creation of the Goal on Monday not to mention a handful of player missing a handful of shots/opportunties...

NOT GOOD ENOUGH

FFS can we not play the blame game now. How about get your Middlesborough tickets. Sell out the away end and get behind them. It may look bleak and we're favourites to go down, but a win at Middlesborough can change that. It's happened before. Remember Birmingham and West Brom in the same season? Portsmouth (end result irrelevant - we won the game). Middlesborough is probably not even as bad as these games. We beat Blackpool so we can beat these. So stop flippingblaming everyone and try and help the team, players and club.

I believe with just equal luck we could have had results again West Brom, Notts Forest, Newcastle, along with results against Swansea leicester Cardiff we have nothing to fear from the top teams in this league.

I also believe that one of the reasons we perform better is the fact the better more able opposition attack leaving us a chance to catch them lesser teams stifle our incredibly creative midfield ( Hah!) and basically we are then cluless

In short I'm confident if we can stick one of the chances away and shut up shop we could win saturday

* logs off to take more of these happy pills*