WHO'S TO BLAME?

Guest Paul Oxley

Guest Paul Oxley

If we go down who in your opinion is to blame? Brian Laws? Lee Strafford? Players? Stay away Fans? (for not buying more season tickets for player budget)

The players predominantly - they are fecking useless (apart from Grant).

However, that then brings you to Brian "nice bloke" Laws. He signed pretty much all this crap and even worse he couldn't motivate any of them after that QPR match. His non-existent tactics, clueless substitutions, and cliché ridden interviews eventually took there toll.

This brings you onto LS, who can't really take any blame for the performances on the pitch. In saying that though he should of got rid of Lawsy after West Brom and at the latest after Reading. Tie into that us weeing around for over month trying to recruit a new manager. When we did finally appoint that manager it was more down to luck than judgement.

Guest owls_4_life

Even though this thread is going to turn into a big slanging match it's arguably everyone's fault.

Brian Laws' fault for somehow destroying the players' confidence(who were capable of much better last season).

Some players have to take some of the blame and have a long hard look at themselves, asking if they've put their all in for the fans.

Fans for being too quick to get on the players' backs? Not sure if I think this myself but I've heard it said by other fans. Apparently the SSN reporter commented on how tense the atmosphere was on Monday.

LS for not securing investment?

Referees for not giving us deserved penalties?

Palace for "cheating"?

I don't agree with all of these but they are arguments you could say all add up.

Could blame anyone and everyone it's a build up of everything I think.

Guest Paul Oxley

Wonder who will LS blame? I'm not having a dig cos i like the bloke but i wonder who he is privatly gonna blame if it comes to it?

Guest harveyhamfeet

Even though this thread is going to turn into a big slanging match it's arguably everyone's fault.

Brian Laws' fault for somehow destroying the players' confidence(who were capable of much better last season).

Some players have to take some of the blame and have a long hard look at themselves, asking if they've put their all in for the fans.

Fans for being too quick to get on the players' backs? Not sure if I think this myself but I've heard it said by other fans. Apparently the SSN reporter commented on how tense the atmosphere was on Monday.

LS for not securing investment?

Referees for not giving us deserved penalties?

Palace for "cheating"?

I don't agree with all of these but they are arguments you could say all add up.

Could blame anyone and everyone it's a build up of everything I think.

Fans for getting on the players backs!?!?!

Never heard so much poo in all my life! Only a woman could post on the 'tense' atmosphere reports! Of course it was tense, we're about to get relegated love.

As owls_4_life has said this will probably turn into a slanging match but for me - the sole fault lies at the hands of the players.

Yes laws had an undeniable nightmare. Yes laws brought them to this club. But at the end of the day, I don't care who is telling you what to do, whether they like the bloke who is managing them, whether he makes strange substitutions (which has continued at burnley); the players are meant to be professional.

They are being paid obscene amounts of money (to me the average bloke) and if running out in front of 20,000 fans that are wearing their heart on their sleeve and living for this club - despite all the turmoil and stress it brings - doesn't motivate them to put in a shift for 90 minutes then surely the buck has to stop there.

Leicester away was a shambolic display. I've never seen a less ársed bunch of players (I didn't go to Reading away).

I take that the manager must take some blame for giving the directions to the players, but that is far too much an excuse to lay it all on the man at the top.

Guest Sniper1

Who is to blame?

Personally the DEBT, and whoever it was who put us in debt by taking risks with players and managers in the past, i then blame the people who over the years have been happy to add to the

debt and not doing enough to get rid of it.

Lets be honest here, if it wasn't for the debt hanging over us we wouldn't be in this position.

We have been shopping in the league 1 basket too long, guess what?

Who is to blame?

Personally the DEBT, and whoever it was who put us in debt by taking risks with players and managers in the past, i then blame the people who over the years have been happy to add to the

debt and not doing enough to get rid of it.

Lets be honest here, if it wasn't for the debt hanging over us we wouldn't be in this position.

We have been shopping in the league 1 basket too long, guess what?

If the debt costs £500K a year to service, then how much difference to the budget would half a million a year really make?

Guest owls_4_life

Fans for getting on the players backs!?!?!

Never heard so much poo in all my life! Only a woman could post on the 'tense' atmosphere reports! Of course it was tense, we're about to get relegated love.

I was posting on someone else's comment you tool. Do you actually go to the matches?