Guest WhereallWednesday...

Guest totemowl

i think the fact it cost me and my 6 yo son 41 quid to sit on the souyh might have something to do with the attendance,i think there might have been a lot of dads thinkin of takin their chabbys then thinkin flip it,its too pricey! and dont tell me to go on kop its shuffle. why when you have got 35000 seats can it not be kids for a quid with every full paying adult?

You choose to pay top whack, and then complain because you are paying too much.

I think plenty of dads will take their kids for a lot less, even into the South Stand.

Yes, very disappointing as a half full Hillsborough it deadly. Yet the crowd would have been a capacity one down at Bristol.

Being brutally honest, when I came out, I was somewhat envious of those who had decided to enjoy their bank holiday rather than end up clinically depressed like I felt.

I still say that there are only around 18k real supporters and most of them are there. The rest will go for a big match, good football or when we are playing top opposition.

It's why the current business plan will sadly not work - unless the football on the pitch is right, you will not get the rest coming to Hillsborough. It really is that simple and it would seem that without more money than we can earn , we can no longer afford the players to do it.

Yes, very disappointing as a half full Hillsborough it deadly. Yet the crowd would have been a capacity one down at Bristol.

Being brutally honest, when I came out, I was somewhat envious of those who had decided to enjoy their bank holiday rather than end up clinically depressed like I felt.

I still say that there are only around 18k real supporters and most of them are there. The rest will go for a big match, good football or when we are playing top opposition.

It's why the current business plan will sadly not work - unless the football on the pitch is right, you will not get the rest coming to Hillsborough. It really is that simple and it would seem that without more money than we can earn , we can no longer afford the players to do it.

eat.gif