Guest WhereallWednesday...

Guest WhereallWednesday...

I couldnt be arsed. Hope this helps.

you've got something in common with a few of our player's then and a quite a lot of supporter's too !

Guess most of our fans have the nack, some may call it a psychic gift of knowing that they are in for a poo afternoon when we play - hence the low attendances. Good football and the chance of seeing a win once in a while is obviously too much to ask. One of the best supported clubs in the League despite the crap on offer - not like we are not doing our bit!

No chance.

P.S. How is the investment gossip going? You were the 'man with the source'

Easily both over 30k- the Palace game might sell out in home sections ala Norwich if it's a last day thriller.

As for investment, it's somewhat ironic that you keep ridiculing it and telling us that's it never going to happen and we should forget about it..... and yet when things go quiet on that front (as it has been for the last few days) you're always the first one to bring it up again.

Why's that?

Edited by TheBoyBeevers

Easily both over 30k- the Palace game might sell out in home sections ala Norwich if it's a last day thriller.

As for investment, it's somewhat ironic that you keep ridiculing it and telling us that's it never going to happen and we should forget about it..... and yet when things go quiet on that front (as it has been for the last few days) you're always the first one to bring it up again.

Why's that?

Because I was being sarcastic?

Sarcasm or not, you seem to bring it up a lot for a man who seems keen to tell other people to forget it.

If your so sure it's fake, then just let it die.

:biggrin:

That will teach you to post 'investment news'

I have already given Jowl a good spanking thanks to his 'source' that it was due 'this Monday'

You have learned a lesson today.

:biggrin:

That will teach you to post 'investment news'

I have already given Jowl a good spanking thanks to his 'source' that it was due 'this Monday'

You have learned a lesson today.

I never said anything like that... i never gave any cringeworthy 'updates' as far as i can remember anyway.

All i remember saying was that Billsaja was a nob (which i stand by) and that i believed that this had a chance of happening (unlike anything else that we've had in the past.)

Dream and Sueno are the real ITK posters on here.... everyone knows that.

I never said anything like that... i never gave any cringeworthy 'updates' as far as i can remember anyway.

All i remember saying was that Billsaja was a nob (which i stand by) and that i believed that this had a chance of happening (unlike anything else that we've had in the past.)

Dream and Sueno are the real ITK posters on here.... everyone knows that.

No mention for Joe?

Guest owls_4_life

Many supporters have simply had enough & won't pay to watch poo . Regardless of the rights & wrongs of that which has been done to death on here.

Guest Sheff Owl

Many supporters have simply had enough & won't pay to watch poo . Regardless of the rights & wrongs of that which has been done to death on here.

Spot on!!

Why should some people have to pay to watch that shambles? Some people are paying £100 a week to watch that crap and what are they getting in return? can't even say they are getting a hard working performence, lot's of effort, fight, passion or even any quality.

[

You serious?

poo poo season, looking like we'll be relegated, too many of our players have appeared to not care on too many occasions. The latter would stop me renewing if I wasn't a ***/obsessed with this club. I used to be erect for this club, now I'm walking around with nothing but a semi, and that's only because of the prospect of a massive clearout in the Summer.

This is not a sign of poor football this is a sign of advancing years, Just wait we will be in the champions league final in 20 years time and you will have a droop on :biggrin:

Edited by Geedee

It is expensive and at Easter people have other priorities esp when the family ridicule us for going to watch a very poor team offering few goals and little entertainment.

It cost me over £50 for three of us--- including two concessions!! Could have been over £80!

And the fans are the only ones putting money in! That's a sore point.