Rochdale

Rotherham United

Sheffield Wednesday

Southampton

Swindon Town

Tranmere Rovers

Walsall

Yeovil Town

Seeing us in the same league as Hartlepool makes my stomach turn. Was it really 5 years ago - and nothing has changed?

Guest bigandy

I would literally hate to be you Kivo, you're one depressed, attention seeking person.

Every thread you start screams 'Look at me, Look at me'

Get a Grip! We are in the relegation zone on goal difference and still have 4 games left. There are bound to be a number of twists and turns, anything could happen. Its the Wednesday way to **** it up in games we're suppose to win on paper and then to go and beat teams we're not expected to.

Even if we won the Premier League you'd still find something to cry about

which game would be A*? :ph34r:

We should sell out against Walsall, Bournemouth and others providing Cardiff can get the old lady rocking. :biggrin:

I'm intrigued to see if we go down and then win most weeks, what excuse people will use to not go- we've had legal action, the old regime, ticket prices, not winning, Wade Small, Kenny Lunt, bad atmosphere, drinks not cold enough and others..... what's next?

Why have I got this feeling that if we started in The Championship next year I would be 'content'

But if we started in League One I would be buzzing and bang up for a fight?

I don't want to go down but would probably look forward to the season much more!

Bloody hooligan.

Why have I got this feeling that if we started in The Championship next year I would be 'content'

I don't want to go down but would probably look forward to the season much more!

I had exactly the same feelings..... but then I looked at the league one table and saw lots of "good" sides for that standard and also realised some of the poo we would have to play and travel to

Guest owls_4_life

I get what you're saying because if we get relegated there's a chance we could do really well and win a lot of matches. But then I remember when we went down last time, we were flirting with relegation then till Sturrock took over. It wasn't as easy as say, Newcastle have had it in this League this year. Then again if we stay up will we just be in the same place this time next year, studying fixture lists and paying more attention to other teams' results!?

I said that Saturday..... a crisis always unites fans....

well,

until you lose at home to Aldershot.

What a start.

The one and only time I had to ring football heaven....

OHHHHH ITS A GRUMBLE GRUMBLE GRUMBLE

God that was a bad day.

Trust me to know a bloody Colchester United fan.