How was that not a penalty?

Forget the penalty we had ENOUGH chances to win the game, we just did not take them.

You can't look to a ref to help you out, like they say when you are down there you just don't get the luck, so it's even more of a priority to make sure you take the chances when they come.

I'm sorry but why should I forget a bread and butter decision that both the referee and linesman got totally wrong from 5 yards away?

A decision that was not at all difficult, one that wouldn't have been questioned at all by the Bristol players if he had given it.

I don't care if we were poo poo that's nothing to do with a totally inept and bottleless referee making a decision that could have a massive effect on our season.

It would have completley changed the course of the game if we would have scored it of course.

I'm sick to death of people saying "you can't blame the ref" -I can because it's a basic condition of his job to see blatent rumbleing things like that.

Can anybody honestly say that if that challenge had happened in midfield he wouldn't have give it? He would have blown straight away for a free kick .

He rumbleing shat his pants and bottled it.

End of.

I'm sorry but why should I forget a bread and butter decision that both the referee and linesman got totally wrong from 5 yards away?

A decision that was not at all difficult, one that wouldn't have been questioned at all by the Bristol players if he had given it.

I don't care if we were poo poo that's nothing to do with a totally inept and bottleless referee making a decision that could have a massive effect on our season.

It would have completley changed the course of the game if we would have scored it of course.

I'm sick to death of people saying "you can't blame the ref" -I can because it's a basic condition of his job to see blatent rumbleing things like that.

Can anybody honestly say that if that challenge had happened in midfield he wouldn't have give it? He would have blown straight away for a free kick .

End of.

I was on the kop, row 6 next to the post - the purse one was a penalty, the nolan one wasnt.

The form we were in, we would probably have missed it anyway.

End of.

1000000% Correct.

Yeah it was right in front on me, it was nailed on; he went straight through the back of him.

Thing is, there's too much money involved in football for people to take chances. It will be winner takes all against Palace and I suspect the league and division wouldn't have it any other way; they demand excitement on the last day. It'll be a big headline.