Forces Owls!!

Guest owlstom

Guest owlstom

How do fellow Owls, I'm new to this lark, so go easy!! Been on 606 for a while, but I'm temporarily removed form there, I was put on the naughty step for posting an article on the ugliest British XI of all time, I might try my hand on here and see if I can get it published.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand. I am a fully paid up member of Her Majesty's Armed Forces, and I have been stealing the Queen's shilling whilst masquerading as a sailor for nigh on the last 12 years. I was wondering if there are many other forces Owls on here and what they're up to right now. Keep up the good work lads, and lassess!

Anyway, that's me for now.

UP THE OWLS!!!!

Guest BarmyBetto

How do fellow Owls, I'm new to this lark, so go easy!! Been on 606 for a while, but I'm temporarily removed form there, I was put on the naughty step for posting an article on the ugliest British XI of all time, I might try my hand on here and see if I can get it published.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand. I am a fully paid up member of Her Majesty's Armed Forces, and I have been stealing the Queen's shilling whilst masquerading as a sailor for nigh on the last 12 years. I was wondering if there are many other forces Owls on here and what they're up to right now. Keep up the good work lads, and lassess!

UP THE OWLS!!!!

Welcome owlstom

please remove your intrest on the left hand side :ph34r:

No worries mate, how do I remove it though?

Up the owls!!!!

Welcome mate,you'll find a few of her madges forces on here,

sorted out the interests for you BTW.

Guest owlstom

Cheers Dara, I'm using my works computer in my office at the minute and typical of the MOD, it's not the best bit of kit in the world,

best not even mention the operator!

UP THE OWLS!!!!

UP THE OWLS!!!!

Welcome mate, im not in forces but cousin has just landed in cyprus today after completing his tour of afganistan and will be back home for the middlesbrough game next sat, good times!! UTO.

Guest owlstom

Top stuff mate, I'm going on Saturday too, can't wait. Thanks to extra special planning by Her Majesty it will be my last game of the

season, so it had better be a good one. Being away is awful when you can't watch the lads, but it's great when you get back. I flew 8000

miles fom the Falklands last year just to see us get stuffed 3-0 at Derby, the year before that I got back from 6 months in the Gulf and the

day after I saw us draw 1-1 at Sflaphorpe and a couple of years before that I'd just got back from Africa and went to Leicester to see us

tear them apart 4-1, typical Wednesday, swings and roundabouts really!!

UP THE OWLS!!!!

Guest owlstom

I've managed tp bluff my way through the last decade and a bit, so any bleeder can get in!!

UP THE OWLS!!!!

Hi Tom, hope your well.

606 got ridiculous with the over-sensitive moderators and posters.

Welcome to Owlstalk, home of the poo poo fest and quarrels.

(Stick around for the match thread)

Edited by M Royds

Cheers Dara, I'm using my works computer in my office at the minute and typical of the MOD, it's not the best bit of kit in the world,

best not even mention the operator!

UP THE OWLS!!!!

careful which keys you press don't want to start any conflicts :biggrin:

Hi Tom, hope your well.

606 got ridiculous with the over-sensitive moderators and posters.

Welcome to Owlstalk, home of the poo poo fest and quarrels.

(Stick around for the match thread)

I can do sensitive

UP THE OWLS!!!!

Hello Tom!

Guest pompyowl

eup owlstom. I am also in her majesty's finest which is the RN, killick stoker currently without a ship due to a broken leg and ankle

UP THE OWLS!!!!

Alright shippers, welcome to owlstalk where just about anything goes.

I'm in the RAF and have been for just over 12 years.