Get out of Jail card...

If the players are anything like me they'll have recieved a massive boost by last nights win. The commentary made it sound like we controlled the match in the second half and their goal was down to pure misfortune. Last five games we've only lost to WBA - that is quite decent - and includes three clean sheets. Got to install confidence in the players.

Good God that was a shocking match, i was thinking to myself how can we possibly play this bad in such an important game and i deceided maybe it was because the players were so nervous and worried about loosing that they couldnt do the simple things. Varney, Tudgay and especially Soares were awful, but at the end of the day we got the 3 points and thats all that matters. Play like that against a decent team though and we will get leathered.

Good God that was a shocking match, i was thinking to myself how can we possibly play this bad in such an important game and i deceided maybe it was because the players were so nervous and worried about loosing that they couldnt do the simple things. Varney, Tudgay and especially Soares were awful, but at the end of the day we got the 3 points and thats all that matters. Play like that against a decent team though and we will get leathered.

Meaningless.

We've played some good stuff against the top teams and haven't really had the rub of the green.

Win our most important game of the season.

People moan.

Difference is James - I refuse to be blinkered by a last minute winner.

We could have lost that game in the last few minutes if it wasn't for them missing an absolute glorious chance.

My point is we need to start playing from the start - we didn't turn up for the first 15 and if that's the case come the next few games we'll get bloody murdered by better sides.

Lets be honest - Spurr, Potter, Soares, Tudgay, Varney all had naff games, if we hadn't had scraped a win they'd have been getting a b*llocking right now.

3 points. All that matters. as said one defeat in six (away to WBA!) three clean sheets, and now all we have to do is match palaces results and we should be safe. Scunny and Ipswich have far more difficult games than us, so we may not need as many points as we think. Still believe (and hope to God) that the pigs game will be meaningless other than pride.

Guest James-The-Owl

We could have lost that game in the last few minutes if it wasn't for them missing an absolute glorious chance.

My point is we need to start playing from the start - we didn't turn up for the first 15 and if that's the case come the next few games we'll get bloody murdered by better sides.

Lets be honest - Spurr, Potter, Soares, Tudgay, Varney all had naff games, if we hadn't had scraped a win they'd have been getting a b*llocking right now.

Spurr didn't set the world alight but I've seen him play a lot worse, agree with Potter, Soares and Tudgay, but I thought Varney was excellent, particularly playing out of position.

But you're blinkered by your own constant negativity. I've seen us not get the lucky break so many times this season, its about time we got one.

We've come through some very hard games. WBA away, PNE away, Swansea away. Got 2 points and possibly could have to more at Swansea and WBA.

And we've taken 4 points from our two huge home games.

AI says we need 3 wins (although 2 will be enough I think)

Fixtures

Coventry v Sheff Wed, 15:00

QPR v Sheff Wed, 15:00

Sheff Wed v Bristol City, 15:00

Middlesbrough v Sheff Wed, 15:00

Sheff Wed v Sheff Utd, 13:00

Cardiff v Sheff Wed, 15:00

Sheff Wed v Crystal Palace, 13:00

Edited by Owls2k