Massive 3 Points

Didn't see that coming but very welcome all the same

While OT was down I had to find something else to do and worked out the League table since the appointment of AI - only 4 teams have picked up more points than us in this time.

Great effort AI - we will be fine.

Welcome back OT

While OT was down I had to find something else to do and worked out the League table since the appointment of AI - only 4 teams have picked up more points than us in this time.

Welcome back OT

Please Owlstalk. Don't leave me again

Welcome back OT

It'll be good to see how we do next year starting from scratch with AI. Hopefully in the championship. Think tonight will do wonders for the players' confidence and a big shot in the arm for the fans.

What happened to OT earlier? Someone hit the red button again?

UTO

Welcome back OT

Irvine has been in charge for 16 games and we've won 7, lost 6 and drawn 3. 24 points out of 16 games equates to about 70 points over the season, which wouldn't be far off the playoffs.

Guest tazz070299

I think OT have the same technical team as Wednesday Player . :rolleyes: . Manages to go walkabout at critical moments. :blush: :blush:

Tazz

Guest owls_4_life

Irvine has been in charge for 16 games and we've won 7, lost 6 and drawn 3. 24 points out of 16 games equates to about 70 points over the season, which wouldn't be far off the playoffs.

And that's with this set of players! If we can bring in some quality signings in the summer using Franny J's wages we should be up there all season!

Guest CambridgeOwl69

Puts real psychological pressure on all those below and a few above....now we need something on saturday

can't help but feel that irvine's got all the teams we've left to play all sussed out...i.e. when playing away he knows how to frustrate their style of play and when playing at home he knows which weaknesses to exploit...

not really sure what this is called because it seems like ever such a long time since a manager we've had has used it...

the opposite of tactical ineptness? can i buy a vowel?