central midfield

Guest richowl1987

Guest richowl1987

with darren potter of the boil alately and joc not doing much better is it time to drop one of the 2 bring in miller to central midfield or maybe even both and bring macca back to the starting 11 ?

Drop the undroppable Potter.

O'Connor is decent enough in that position, considering that he has to do the work of two players. Any of McAllister, Soares or Miller alongside him is a good shout. Personally I'd like to see Miller play there in home games, with McAllister in the away games with Miller back wide to add more bite to the middle away from home.

Guest Stereophonics

I'd keep JOC in there. Maybe for home games pick Miller along side him and play Esajas on the left.

I've got a feeling that AI will pick the same side as the Derby match except maybe bring Jeffers in for Clarke

Edited by Stereophonics

Guest richowl1987

I'd drop both. But unfortunately Macca is injured.

We have soares and Miller who can play central though, and Tudgay can always drop to the right.

didn't know macca was injured how long is he out for ?

Guest Mark_Owl

We would miss that bite in the middle if AI dropped JOC. He does a lot of work in the middle and mainly covers potters arse when he's nowhere to be seen.

what about a partnership of Miller and Soares? Would that work?

Yeah I don't see why not.

It would make the team alot more positive going forward.

Gray and Tudgay could go either side.

Clarke and Jeffers up front.

But it will never happen. :mad:

Miller central for me with JOC, drop Tudgay to the right and bring in Varney alongside Clark. If Clark has not scored 7 before half time bring on Wonder Boy Jeffers :laugh:

Agree, actually. Tudgay's not had such a great time up front lately, and is arguably better on the right anyway.