I got a feeling......

Guest Manwithastick

Guest Manwithastick

Infact James, get them running out to this tonight with the amps turned up to 11 - get the crowd rocking Cardiff styleee. Everyone LOVES this track - even the 80 year old grannies in t'south would be shaking it. Got to get the team up for it whilst chilling them out at the same time.

Guest Manwithastick

I f u c k i n g HATE that song.

you'd be rocking it with the grannies and trannies (is ODA going tonight) whilst tommy and beeves would be pogoing in the warm up - everyones happy and relaxed. Bish Bosh Bash - 3 up inside 20 minutes.

you'd be rocking it with the grannies and trannies (is ODA going tonight) whilst tommy and beeves would be pogoing in the warm up - everyones happy and relaxed. Bish Bosh Bash - 3 up inside 20 minutes.

Vera Lynne, if you ask me. She got us through the war - FACT.

Now that would get the grannies rocking (don't know about the trannies, though)

The I've got a feeling song was played tonight before kick off, with the Lady Owls, dancing to it.

Liked the song played after the final whistle "Just like Eddie" Would love to hear this song sung from the terraces if our Eddie keeps popping them in.

Infact James, get them running out to this tonight with the amps turned up to 11 - get the crowd rocking Cardiff styleee. Everyone LOVES this track - even the 80 year old grannies in t'south would be shaking it. Got to get the team up for it whilst chilling them out at the same time.

Thx James!

:biggrin: