How many points to stay up?

I reckon we'll go down with the highest points total of any relegated side from this league. And we'll drop on goal difference. Its the Wednesday way to do poo poo like that.

I'm very concerned.

lmc, You've been having a pretty rough time of it in the last couple of days! Dr. Shabby recommends a high daily dose of Vitamin D, as it's clear you've got a really bad case of Seasonally Affected Disorder, brought on by this long winter and its associated discontent.

Come to think of it, Seasonally Affected Disorder sounds like something Wednesday have had for a number of years....

No more beer on the Kop, and free Vitamin D for all!

lmc, You've been having a pretty rough time of it in the last couple of days! Dr. Shabby recommends a high daily dose of Vitamin D, as it's clear you've got a really bad case of Seasonally Affected Disorder, brought on by this long winter and its associated discontent.

Come to think of it, Seasonally Affected Disorder sounds like something Wednesday have had for a number of years....

No more beer on the Kop, and free Vitamin D for all!

I'm steering clear of beer anyway. Its a depressent and I dont need any help in that direction. If I make it to the game tonight, which is dependent on my fellow governors pulling their heads out of their arses and actually getting stuff done in a meeting then I think I'll be OK. Alternatively I'll tell em that I'm leaving at 7 whether we're finished or not. I cant afford to come tonight either really but I feel its my duty. I'll just save money elsewhere somehow.

My only concern is that my attendance will jinx us. I've been a bit of a Jonah this season. Then again, every bugger who's been to a game probably thinks that too. :rolleyes:

I'm steering clear of beer anyway. Its a depressent and I dont need any help in that direction. If I make it to the game tonight, which is dependent on my fellow governors pulling their heads out of their arses and actually getting stuff done in a meeting then I think I'll be OK. Alternatively I'll tell em that I'm leaving at 7 whether we're finished or not. I cant afford to come tonight either really but I feel its my duty. I'll just save money elsewhere somehow.

My only concern is that my attendance will jinx us. I've been a bit of a Jonah this season. Then again, every bugger who's been to a game probably thinks that too. :rolleyes:

You know your priorities! Yoof of today can wait, whilst Wednesday needs you now! I'm cutting short a curry at the Kashmir on Spital Hill tonight, just to be at sodden desperate Hillsborough for another gut-wrenching evening of high (or low) drama.

You're right, Wednesday fans don't need substances, just substance!

See you on the Kop, keeping out of the rain, vits to hand!