Lee Strafford

Guest JonR

yay generalisations and sweeping statements!

feck me this thread is poor :biggrin:

i no longer take responsibility for this thread

FFS people we have someone that cares, is passionate about dragging this club back off it's knees from the last 15 years and all you can do is f()ckin moan.

I can't be bothered to read the whole thread, but am sure I've got the gist.

I don't know Lee, have never sought a private meeting with him and don't feel I need to in order to see him for what he is.

The guy is a nutter! He obviously can't see common sense. Why would anyone turn their back on good job offers, spend 80 hours a week away from their family, put their health on the back burner, and put their private and professional reputation on the line to put his own time, effort and heart into helping a bunch of ungrateful, ignorant and rude blind fools?

The sooner Lee sees that he is wasting his time and gives up, the sooner SWFC can go bankrupt; the CoOp can sell the ground and you lot will all be able to stop complaining.

Chris

Yeh Lee, stop talking to us or answering questions. Shut up and ignore us like other chairmen do.

Besides only 10% of fans care about the football side of you running the club - everyone else is just waiting for investment, without hearing progress updates or anything that we can do to help you. Just get on with it :rolleyes:

Is this what you want?

I'm with Chris and this below:

why oh why do the moaning few carry on ,Ok lee is not the mesiah ,but he is doing his damn best for the club,who else ever gave a damn i 'v supported this club for 53 years and aint seen no one with as much passion as ls has ,i also understand that with the size of our fan base it would be nigh impossible to make everyone happy,

but for gods sake isnt it about time every body pulled together as wednesdayites.We are better than this all these petty squables are all for nothing .We the wednesday want to go forward, 10 years of crap we have suffered so if it means st's or whatever it takes lets do it together as one ,Ok ls makes mistakes ,so do we all but he is only human but give him his due he has tried to bring the club,our club out of the past and is succeding as far as i can see ,Therefore why oh why cant ( or won't ) we do our bit including the players, by helping sheffield wednesday to become a top club with top support as it should be, forget the true fan ,forget the walkups, we are all or should all be the WEDNESDAY

Regards to all

rant over take it as you will

Now let's get back to watching football and cheer those Blue & White wizards on to victory tonight.

UTO

On a lighter note, check me and my daughter out on the OS "Birthday treat for young Owls fan"(i'm the one on the left)

This wouldnt have happened under the old regime.

And yes i do look like a c0ck, but i was very exited.... :biggrin:

What a week - a 1000 posts and a picture on the OS site.

Great picture - future memories ( do you get a 'proper' copy of the picture to keep by the way?) If not, I'd ask for one..

What a week - a 1000 posts and a picture on the OS site.

Great picture - future memories ( do you get a 'proper' copy of the picture to keep by the way?) If not, I'd ask for one..

Yes matey we get a picture too, the club really made her feel special, needless to say they've got another fan for life.