Just 15,000 home ticket sales so far!

Watford tickets from £16 online, Just 15,000 home sales so far:

http://bit.ly/dgK1pq

That is very poor and looks set to be our lowest attendance of the season although in all honesty with the current attitude of some of our fans it doesn't really surprise me.

Nailed on though that should we fail to get the vital win we need, the first people to start kicking off about the performance both on here and RS will be the "supporters" who couldn't be ar$ed to go!!

Guest bigandy

That is very poor and looks set to be our lowest attendance of the season although in all honesty with the current attitude of some of our fans it doesn't really surprise me.

Nailed on though that should we fail to get the vital win we need, the first people to start kicking off about the performance both on here and RS will be the "supporters" who couldn't be ar$ed to go!!

Bang on the money Trev

15k is truly embarassing

I agree with the sentiment, but the fact is the football is dire at the moment. I apprciate that we are up against it at the moment, but the simple truth is there is little pleasure in going to watch us and Saturday's match typified this. Our fans/supporters see us more and more as an entertainment product rather than the way of life it was for so many for so long. I am unfortunately away working so will not be there - had I have been back I would have definately gone. If the team could put in a great performance for once (and I am not knocking the very creditable draws that have been scrapped out lately) then I am sure you could add a couple of thousand to the gates. 21K on saturday is not bad all things considered (though the atmosphere was like a morgue) - hopefully we will go some way to matching it tomorrow night! UTO's

Guest faldo57

Bang on the money Trev

15k is truly embarassing

Shame i know, but not too suprising to be honest, at this rate we will be lucky to shift 20k home tickets v blades as well, now that would be embarassing!!!

Guest intercity0wl

And then wonder why we only have the financial clout in relation to player recruitment we do, and demand a couple of high wage earning loanees be brought in to help the fight against relegation by the club they trully beleive they love so much..

Whats the latest I can buy online? Got a governors meeting til just after 7 tomorrow. Normally on Wednesdays so never a clash with the footy til this week. Typical. If I pay on the gate are you just allocated a seat on the Kop that could be at the front or in front of the band at random? Or do certain turnstiles offer certain areas? I'm coming down on my own assuming I can make it in time.

It is a myth that bigger crowds result in better performances so I do not know why people are getting so carried away on this thread for one match.

Our best performances of the season at home have been in front of some of our poorest crowds. Taking 20k as the benchmark, we have won 50% of home league games with under 20k there compared to winning 31% with over 20k there.

The crowds make a difference to our budget which is a different (and better) argument as to why people should attend.

I agree with the sentiment, but the fact is the football is dire at the moment. I apprciate that we are up against it at the moment, but the simple truth is there is little pleasure in going to watch us and Saturday's match typified this. Our fans/supporters see us more and more as an entertainment product rather than the way of life it was for so many for so long. I am unfortunately away working so will not be there - had I have been back I would have definately gone. If the team could put in a great performance for once (and I am not knocking the very creditable draws that have been scrapped out lately) then I am sure you could add a couple of thousand to the gates. 21K on saturday is not bad all things considered (though the atmosphere was like a morgue) - hopefully we will go some way to matching it tomorrow night! UTO's

Like beating Leicester whom are top six just the other saturday ?

or does that not count ?

We can't play 'attractive' football FFS.

Laws tried that and we could have been relegated out of sight by now !

We have had more clean sheets under AI than under laws and look FAR more likely to actually win games in this division.

FFS our fans want their cake and eat it.

Were not bloody Man u FFS !