Wednesday vs Watford

Guest wednesday83

Cannott see anything other than a 0-0 bore again. Alan Irvines tactics are clearly just to not loose rather than to win at the moment. If we dont win here then we are down.

Guest teeba

Wednesday Yay - Watford Boo...

no more goalless dribble, please, Wednesday, time to avenge that first crappy game at Watford back in november, put an end to the nonsense and show your confidence and worthiness of new Championship extension.

Guest bigblue

If we stick with the 'grinding out draws until the end of the season' plan...

Wednesday 0 - 1 Watford (scrappy goal on 84 minutes)

Or possibly 0-0 if we're lucky.

If we gamble, change tactics, drop Potter, play Esajas for the full 90, etc...

Either:

Wednesday 3 - 1 Watford

Or:

Wednesday 1 - 2 Watford

I'd much rather we had a go at the second senario. Another 0-0 would be the worst possible result for me. Clearly not in a literal sense in terms of points and goal difference (a ten nil defeat wouldn't do us much good either obviously); but psycologically. If we draw 0-0, it effectively means that we've accepted our fate and have chosen to sit back and let it happen as far as I'm concerned! If it's 0-0 at 80 mins and we don't have all 11 players camped out in their half until either we score or they do, I'll be well p!ssed off!!!!

COME ON WEDNESDAY

Edited by bigblue

This is going to be a really tight one and I just have a bad feeling about tomorrows match.

It is a must win game, nothing less will do and I'm just hoping that our players can cope with the pressure and what will probably be a nervous home crowd.

Guest teeba

If we play like we did v Leicester and Swansea, Watford are getting a humping tonight! I don't want to think about the other scenario because it means Palace will still be in touching distance... and it's high time Wednesday change their routine in these crucial relegation battles and win a "6-pointer" for once... COME ON WEDNESDAY!!!