Richard Hinds

Guest zero)))

FFS

The guy owes us flip all - been a good servant the time he has been here.

are you serious, we are in the doodoo

good servant isn't good enough, we need to move on from accepting what hinds has to offer as being good enough

it clearly isn't or we wouldn't be where we are now................having said that i'd take his blood and guts attitude over the mercenaries every time

Guest Sniper1

He's just not good enough at this level. Able stopper but slow and his passing is very poor.

Thought Beevers played well again today though.

Was it Beevers or Hinds that got dropped in our box second half ? Hulse's booking.

Qiute simply not good enough im afraid whilst we continue to have individuals off his calibre on the books we won't progress.Some may feel I am being harsh and of course we know why he is here but the wages we are paying him could surely be put to better use in one way or another.

I agree - the most frustrating thing is they do not make things easy for themselves - most of the balls smashed at each other rather than simple, well placed passes. Our defence always hit it long as our central midfield is non-existent. When was the last time you saw a ball played out of defence on the deck? They are never given another option. Whatever league we are in next season, this area needs urgent attention.

Guest Sniper1

Beevers

This is another problem that grips my s h i t, we are a team of f'kin gay boys, with the exception of Darren Purse, who Hulse kept away from in all fairness.

DP goes off then Hulse thinks he's nails. Beeves needs to man up, he needs to start biting f'kers and s h i t.

Picture this, Piggy Hulse gives it the big un to the boy Beevers, the boy Beevers jogs over to Hulse calm as flip and bites his f'kin ear off.

We might miss beeves for a few games but no body would f'k about with the Beever again.