Fishcake

Gutted that I've not yet met Fishcake. Only seen him from a distance (half way down the Kop).

I may have to use the ICO one day in the hope of meeting him

We went on the ICO last season, can't remember which game it was but it was a long trek, either Plymouth, Yeovil or Swindon, this was our first and only encounter with Fish Cake. He was funny as ****, but he never shut up all the way there and all the way back, and half of what he was saying was total nonsense, but he had my son in stitches, I don't think my son has ever heard so much gibberish before, when he got off at Flat Street, I thought I'd gone deaf.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Guest Big Guns

He scares the kids in ecclesfield he's the bogey man

In all honesty having known him over 20 years he should be in rampton....

Guest cypress hill

saw him in castle market about a month ago

frail old women,scared shitless as he's shouting football scores in her ear

Guest intercity0wl

Fishcake = Top Bloke.

FACT

If it wasnt for the Hat being the wrong colour, i would have swore it was a very young looking Pontiff blessing the masses

Guest Big Guns

Seen him do the same to ten year old kids in the street

Scares them shitless

Should never be roaming the streets..

Guest Fedor

Does this regular at bus shelter near Ball, and stands swearing outside bookies round women and kids. Oh and doesn't shower much.

Guest richjones19772000

He hasn't got an age.

He's like an alien.

No-one knows anything about him.

His name is Jon brynilsdon (that's Norwegian name) he has a sister called jackie an he lives with them, he used to be in ecclesfield but I think social services moved him out cos he was getting some grief.now lives alone up woodseats

Guest Big Guns

His name is Jon brynilsdon (that's Norwegian name) he has a sister called jackie an he lives with them, he used to be in ecclesfield but I think social services moved him out cos he was getting some grief.now lives alone up woodseats

True the fishcake house is empty....

Personally love the guy, ive had several long and meaningful debates with him .

Last time we played Forest away he was infront of me in the que at the turnstyles, i asked him what the score would be and his reply was "6-0 to forest, Ricardo Fuller will get 2, Delap will get 1, Mammady Sidibe will get a hat trick" ... that made me laugh as they all clearly play for Stoke.

Most recent long and meaningful ive had with him was Tranmere away this season, i was with a couple of lads who'd never heard of him so i introduced them ... he then went on to tell us a "joke" about how Man.United would beat Malta Reserves 12-0 without a keeper ... and then followed it up by saying "did you think that was funny" as we all looked at him blankly.

Top Lad.