Fishcake

Guest ArbourOwl

He hasn't got an age.

He's like an alien.

No-one knows anything about him.

Start a facebook group up.....Someone will know him.. :ph34r:

Too many bad memories of that man but 1 sticks out where I was at a reserves match at Hillsborough with my brother and I think we were loosing about 3-0 before half time, I went to queue for some chips and fishcake came storming down gangway walking up and down concourse for about 10 minutes shouting at top of his voice that if we played this side at QPR saturday we'd lose 10-0 :mellow: how you can get quite that worked up over anything I don't know let alone a mixture of kids and first teamers coming back from injury I don't quite know

Guest Ratty-owl

Too many bad memories of that man but 1 sticks out where I was at a reserves match at Hillsborough with my brother and I think we were loosing about 3-0 before half time, I went to queue for some chips and fishcake came storming down gangway walking up and down concourse for about 10 minutes shouting at top of his voice that if we played this side at QPR saturday we'd lose 10-0 :mellow: how you can get quite that worked up over anything I don't know let alone a mixture of kids and first teamers coming back from injury I don't quite know

Don't worry mate he'll just have had too many Haribo :biggrin:

I had a season ticket in the west stand lower in 93/94, crap view. We drew 3-3 with Swindon around Christmas time, at one point we took the lead to make it 3-2 (I think) and we all turned round to take the wee wee out of the Swindon fans above. A young Fishcake was present (Hat and all) but he didn’t like this taunting and kept shouting at us to stop or Swindon would score again.

Needless to say we didn’t stop and Swindon equalized in the last minute. Take heed the special one Fishcake can predict the future!

So in summary Fishcake knows best, that is all.

Guest ArbourOwl

Once got stuck with him behind us at Bournmouth away when we lost 1 nil in the last minute.....Or at least i think it was him, Surely we can't have 2 people that act the same way.......Can we??

Once got stuck with him behind us at Bournmouth away when we lost 1 nil in the last minute.....Or at least i think it was him, Surely we can't have 2 people that act the same way.......Can we??

I used to teach a guy called John B.......... (he had learning difficulties) who behaved exactly the same. Never shut up about football, and would come out with ridiculously long rants "if we played Sflaphorpe reserves they'd get 12"..then he would describe each imaginary goal. Flippin nightmare.

I used to teach a guy called John B.......... (he had learning difficulties) who behaved exactly the same. Never shut up about football, and would come out with ridiculously long rants "if we played Sflaphorpe reserves they'd get 12"..then he would describe each imaginary goal. Flippin nightmare.

That could be jonny Fishcake, a few years back me and a few mates used to sit behind in the middle of the Kop

His name i can't spell it, was something like Jonny Bryndelson he had norweigian in him.

he was 32 then so hed be around 37 now i reckon.

I remember the away end having to be opened for David Hirst's come back in the reserves over 10,000 in the ground

Remember Waddle's comeback in the reserves at millmoor? We were doing the conga in the Tivoli end. It was toy town's biggest gate of the season if i remember rightly!

Remember going on the ICO about 10 years ago and ended up sat across the isle from Fishcake. Just kept tapping me on the shoulder and saying "If we were playing Real Madrid today, what do you think the score would be?". Before I could answer, he piped up "We would lose 24-0!". 5 minutes later, he'd do the same thing but change the f*cking club! It was the last time we went on the ICO - having put up with that to Bournemouth and back, it tests a man's patience! lol

A few years ago me and my mate were late for the ICO down to Brentford (when we drew 3-3 - 2005?)... there were only two free seats left and he took the first one, so I sat down next to a bloke who had what looked every single weekend football pullout with him and immediately asked me what the score would be if Gretna reserves played against San Marino under 21s? I asked him where they'd be playing and he started laughing uncontrollably and shouted IN WALES WI ALL SHEEP!

I wasn't familiar with Fishcake before that day, but I definitely was by the time we got back...

Thats the funniest thing iv ever read on here.