Fishcake

Gave me my biggest grin of the day

Stood outside the ground post-match and launched into his not-aimed-at-anyone-in-particular rant of "WHEN WE PLAY WATFORD WE..." which was interrupted by a 2 minute coughing fit

It was highly amusing

He was freaking out..... "A POINT IS GUNA SEND US DOWN.... THAT POINT IS GUNA SEND US DOWWWWWN.... D-D-D-D-DERBY... WE CANT BEAT DERBY!!!!!!!!!!"

We heard this rant on the way out, it was absolute class.

Sat right in front of the band and Fishcake for the entire match, just getting my hearing back now, but the headache may take a couple of days to subside.

HEY!...just thought on....what happened to that bloke years ago who used to go around the tailtone road and leppings lane areas with the sandwich board with THE END IS NIGH on it...

Cant remember when he packed it in, he was at it for years.

HEY!...just thought on....what happened to that bloke years ago who used to go around the tailtone road and leppings lane areas with the sandwich board with THE END IS NIGH on it...

He looked like he was getting on a bit. So he was probably right in the end.

Come back the man with the sandwich board I say. (should have put this the 'history turning points thread, the other day).

He's at fault for the last 10 years.

Edited by ReadingOwl

Guest bigandy

Anyone see him walking up Penistone Road after the game by the gates to the shop?!

Dont really know who he was talking to but he just kept repeating himeself;

"If we can't score against DERRRRRRBY.................you know what.................If we can't score against DERRRRRRBY.................you know what."

He's a strange lad

He looked like he was getting on a bit. So he was probably right in the end.

Come back the man with the sandwich board I say. (should have put this the 'history turning points thread, the other day).

He's at fault for the last 10 years.

We need one for the pigs game with a board saying 85 years fornicate all :laugh:

Guest JonTheOwl66

Fishcake is my hero! Anybody know how old he is?

He hasn't got an age.

He's like an alien.

No-one knows anything about him.

He's in his late 30's i think.

I went to the bookies this dinner & he came in spouting his usual poo . :laugh:

"if if if if if if if if if if we draw against Watford we'll be called Draw Utd in disguise!" another classic he came up with.

His name is SED and lives at Worral and is still working for the big man upstairs but has his pitch on Fargate now!

Guest richowl1987

Fishcake is my hero! Anybody know how old he is?

mid 30's i sat near him for 3 seasons so times him sayin its my birthday