Just got back

All the players worked hard (I thought Soares 1st half was outstanding, though tired in the second half).

Spurr and Beevers were excellent defensively, and miller did well in patches. Clarke and Potter were both disapointing, a point was probably about right.

poo poo ref, Hulse is a 2hat - and that's about it.

Hope we don't regret this point. We can't rely on other teams helping us so we need wins. Thought we deserved a win today. Surprised to see derby settling for a point at the end. Helps neither team really. Ref was clueless and inept throughout. If the ball had fallen for us in the box it'd be a different story. Plenty of scrambles and chances just no end product. Nervy times ahead I'm afraid.

Thought JOC did ok. Potter was again useless. Time Miller or Soares moved inside. Miller is better than Soares on the wing.

Disappointed with Leon today.

Tudgay is shyte and Jeffers looked ok :O

Jeffers looked ok when he came on, made a few runs and tried to make space.

Unlucky when they headed the Hinds(?) header off the line on about 70 mins but it wasn't to be in the day, Watford game is now huge.

Ps. What about Savage robbing the ball from the kids game at half time? Tut tut Robbie.

Guest owls_4_life

Potter is absolutley poo I really don't know why he is 'undroppable'

Miller was quiet today but still looked comfortable on the ball

Spurr looked better today

O'Connor very average

Soares improved but still not good enough IMO

Jeffers wasn't too bad just lack of confidence/match practise I reckon

Hinds is simply not good enough and his lack of ability to pass to a man in blue is infuriating

Ref shocking as were his cronies with the flags

very disappointed with a draw Derby average at best

Potter is absolutley poo I really don't know why he is 'undroppable'

Miller was quiet today but still looked comfortable on the ball

Spurr looked better today

O'Connor very average

Soares improved but still not good enough IMO

Jeffers wasn't too bad just lack of confidence/match practise I reckon

Hinds is simply not good enough and his lack of ability to pass to a man in blue is infuriating

Ref shocking as were his cronies with the flags

very disappointed with a draw Derby average at best

Not sure how you can moan at Hinds.

Thought JOC did ok. Potter was again useless. Time Miller or Soares moved inside. Miller is better than Soares on the wing.

Disappointed with Leon today.

Tudgay is shyte and Jeffers looked ok :O

Summed up perfectly.

Tudgay is flipping woeful.

He's the only centre forward i know who drops deep to lay the ball off and then on the rare occasions he does, he just stands there, Makes no attempt to move or get in the box.

Soares started really well, dunno who missed the sitter in the 2nd minute...but he should be bloody shot....Grants save a couple of minutes after was bloody amazing, but sadly it was all a bit huff and puff

ref was crap, Hulse should have been off, ive never seen a player commit as many fouls in a football match in me life, pity the ref missed most of 'em.

Half time was funny..second half Soares faded, no pace, Tudgays touch went west, Jeffers should have scored as Derby settled for a point.

Roll on Wednesday night cannot afford not to get 3 points

Guest Ameezy

Best player on the pitch was Beevers.

Potter, JOC, Tudgay, all crap. Miller and Soares blew hot and cold. Clarke was unlucky today as it just wasn't sticking for him.

Nolan improving with every match, Spurr turning a corner and Purse reliable once again.

Desperately lacking a creative element - as much as Esajas should be that man, he's clearly not. No chance of an emergency loan a la Bolder and Slusarksi?

i enjoyed today because my mum went to her first owls game and she saw robbie savage and francis jeffers on the same pitch and now she will go home and then tell my dad all about seeing robbie savage and francis jeffers on the same pitch