Our goal keeping coach

Oh - changing your story now. You said in the subtitle he had never been a goal keeping coach. Explain that then or were you just plain wrong.

As for training, Grant is a professional. He goes to training during the week which includes fitness training - no doubt from, believe it or not, not a goalkeeping coach but a fitness trainer.

As for doing a 'physical test' during the warm up - why? What's it going to achieve.

No I am not changing my mind and I mean when he drop kicks the ball they are not very testing and the rest of what he does with Grant and his shadowing when O'Donnell was crossing the ball was pointless as he was no where near grant to even cause him problems no wonder he isnt confidant when it comes to cross's

No I am not changing my mind and I mean when he drop kicks the ball they are not very testing and the rest of what he does with Grant and his shadowing when O'Donnell was crossing the ball was pointless as he was no where near grant to even cause him problems no wonder he isnt confidant when it comes to cross's

Crosses into the box yesterday................ 2

Successful takes by Lee Grant ................ 2

Spills, or fumbles by Lee Grant ................. 0

Idiotic responses from tilIdie proved incorrect ............... 1

Guest triple j

Thought the ball boys were poor today, and one of the caterers in the kop passed a bloke a pie when she should have laid it square...i'm not tryin' to nitpick, but how slow was the fvcker who scanned me season ticket?...he held it the wrong way up first...(schoolboy error... could have cost us the game)..before holdin' it the right way up and ...i said to him "For fvcks sake mate..do you want us to go down..well?? ....do ya!"?

As for the dancers at half time...well you cannot do them moves...not against ..DERBY...at... HOME!!!.... FFS!

I don't know what this club is coming to...

Speaking of the dancers, I am I being harsh to suggest that some of them are a little out of shape? :biggrin:

Guest andyofsheffield

He is so over wieght and unfit its not funny. His throws to grant are weak his close control is pathetic and is the one always losing control of the ball. He cant kick powerfully without losing control. Im sorry but we need someone new!!!

I don't know how you can have a go at any of the coaches involved with Grant, he has been Mr Consistent this season. I think you should have a look at the staff coaching our Strikers first! If we had anyone to show our front men how to stick the ball in the net then we wouldn't be in the situation we're in.

Guest wayne foster

Speaking of the dancers, I am I being harsh to suggest that some of them are a little out of shape? :biggrin:

I nearly got run over by one in the Wednesdayite car park. Was just looking forward to the kiss of life and she bloody swerved.

I nearly got run over by one in the Wednesdayite car park. Was just looking forward to the kiss of life and she bloody swerved.

eh ?

Take it you mean she nearly ran you over on one of these ?

fold-to-go-trike-no-handle.jpg