Our goal keeping coach

He is so over wieght and unfit its not funny. His throws to grant are weak his close control is pathetic and is the one always losing control of the ball. He cant kick powerfully without losing control. Im sorry but we need someone new!!!

He is so over wieght and unfit its not funny. His throws to grant are weak his close control is pathetic and is the one always losing control of the ball. He cant kick powerfully without losing control. Im sorry but we need someone new!!!

Kevin Pressman should get the job imo

Guest britmod_owl

When were conceding loads slag him off , but when we are getting clean sheets even against teams like leicester and swansea, then i have no prombles, add another clean sheet for today too.

Thought the ball boys were poor today, and one of the caterers in the kop passed a bloke a pie when she should have laid it square...i'm not tryin' to nitpick, but how slow was the fvcker who scanned me season ticket?...he held it the wrong way up first...(schoolboy error... could have cost us the game)..before holdin' it the right way up and ...i said to him "For fvcks sake mate..do you want us to go down..well?? ....do ya!"?

As for the dancers at half time...well you cannot do them moves...not against ..DERBY...at... HOME!!!.... FFS!

I don't know what this club is coming to...

Edited by asteener1867

Guest StevieSplash

Thought the ball boys were poor today, and one of the caterers in the kop passed a bloke a pie when she should have laid it square...i'm not tryin' to nitpick, but how slow was the fvcker who scanned me season ticket?...he held it the wrong way up first...(schoolboy error... could have cost us the game)..before holdin' it the right way up and ...i said to him "For fvcks sake mate..do you want us to go down..well?? ....do ya!"?

As for the dancers at half time...well you cannot do them moves...not against ..DERBY...at... HOME!!!.... FFS!

I don't know what this club is coming to...

QAULITY QUILATY QUALITY !!!

Guest jimbob

Yet Grant is in the form of his life! Mourinho was never a professional footballer either! Inter should get rid.

He must be good coach all Im saying is he seems to be un-fit and I would of thought to make a keeper better you would need to be as fit if not fitter than who your coaching. Anyone can tell someone to go catch balls instead of staying on the line etc but you need to be able to put who your training through physical test aswell I guess most of you on here dont focus on the warm up or get to the ground arround 2pm.

i agree hes awful i would actually give grant more of a work out and i have no leg muscles

although he is obviously doing something right grants hit some form and as people had said before lonergan says it all really

mabybe pulling of easy saves against an obese has been gives grant the confidence he needs

:ohmy::blink:

I bet you get dirty knees

Guest totemowl

He must be good coach all Im saying is he seems to be un-fit and I would of thought to make a keeper better you would need to be as fit if not fitter than who your coaching. Anyone can tell someone to go catch balls instead of staying on the line etc but you need to be able to put who your training through physical test aswell I guess most of you on here dont focus on the warm up or get to the ground arround 2pm.

Oh - changing your story now. You said in the subtitle he had never been a goal keeping coach. Explain that then or were you just plain wrong.

As for training, Grant is a professional. He goes to training during the week which includes fitness training - no doubt from, believe it or not, not a goalkeeping coach but a fitness trainer.

As for doing a 'physical test' during the warm up - why? What's it going to achieve.

Guest slattsowl

the point of a warm up is to losen the muscles up and get the athlete ready for physical activity it is not to tire them out and work hard has that will have a detremental (sp) effect on their performance