Sheffield Wednesday vs Derby County - MATCHDAY THREAD

We just have to win on Wednesday - otherwise, we have to get some unexpected wins away from home and that's a tall order.

We have to do better than today.

Daz

If you had a pound for everytime that has been said this season, you could afford to tell Cashley Arson where to stick his money.

I love Blackpool

Look at Palace's run in.

Awful.

Young side,new manager,last minute goal conceded to send them back into bottom 3

wonder what effect it will have on them.

It's a poo poo result but if we beat Watford then I think most of us would have taken 4 points from these 2 home games

I was hoping for 6 to be honest........we're running out of 'easy' games, and these two were the 'easiest'.

We need at least 4 wins out of 8 now and we're getting to a point of no return.

I was hoping for 6 to be honest........we're running out of 'easy' games, and these two were the 'easiest'.

We need at least 4 wins out of 8 now and we're getting to a point of no return.

You're right we do need 4 wins but the same could be said for Palace though and they've got a harder run in

Just got back.

Two poor teams struggling to make chances. We had a shot in the first minute, a looping header cleared off the line by Tonge, and two JOC shots that went miles wide (by this point I was just glad someone had finally manned up and decided to have a shot). They had two close range headers in the first half that Grant made world class reaction saves from, and that's it, they threatened with nothing else. I don't know how Potter continues to get a game, he contributes absolutely nothing. Jeffers looked good when he came on, good runs and movement, decent link up play and he can pick a pass.

Watford and Brizzle are must win, no excuses, they're our easiest remaining fixtures.

Guest Kenny Ken

I love Blackpool

Look at Palace's run in.

Awful.

Just looked at Palace's fixtures

Forest A

Cardiff H

Watford A

Middlesboro A

Preston H

QPR H

Derby A

West Brom H

Us A

Some are winnable but none are easy, I feel a bit better now i've seen these. I'd say we could get away with 50 points as long as we beat Palace

Just looked at Palace's fixtures

Forest A

Cardiff H

Watford A

Middlesboro A

Preston H

QPR H

Derby A

West Brom H

Us A

Some are winnable but none are easy, I feel a bit better now i've seen these. I'd say we could get away with 50 points as long as we beat Palace

theyll probably only win 2 of those

Guest owls_4_life

Disappointed against a poor Derby team- how we managed to lose 3-0 to them earlier in the season I don't know they looked worse than us today

The fact that we cannot score is very worrying