Whatever happened to all the old Owlstalk pictures??

Dear all of you who were there,

Whatever happened to all the old Owlstalk pictures that use to fly about after all the night-outs, away-days, pre-match meet-ups, etc??

For some reason I was thinking about the 'drinking in the park' shannanigans from away at Leicester a few years back when barely any boozers were letting Wednesday fans in (think it may have been the first year after they'd left Filbert Street) and it got me thinking about a lot of other memories that I have Owlstalk to thank for.

Owlstalk was amazing back then, there were photo's of all sorts of antics. We should have an archive or something!!

Oh yes!!! There's some beauties in there!!! There's more out there though...

Agreed, I was looking a few weeks back for the pictures that used to be on here from when we played Swindon on the opening day of the season (I think it was 2003) as me and a few of my mates were on some of them but couldn't find any as they were no longer held on the site.

A shame really as that was probably the most I've enjoyed myself on an away day.

I think an archive section of older pictures that used to be held on Owlstalk would be an excellent idea.