From Rams forum

Guest StevieSplash

Guest StevieSplash

who are going to Sheff Wed (A)

Posted: 26-Feb-2010 16:05

Click to report abuse... Click to reply to this thread Reply

i can not wait now i have not got my ticket yet but i am going to the game, i hoping we can sell out both stand and with barmy army and derby flag there it should make into a good amptheores better, than last year of which i throught it was brillilent everybody standing up and dancing around, which would make even better if maybe we could do a beach party theme i know kinder early, but everybody could take relvetable balls and things. but having 6k derby fans would be out of this world.

i can not wait now i have not got my ticket yet but i am going to the game, i hoping we can sell out both stand and with barmy army and derby flag there it should make into a good amptheores better, than last year of which i throught it was brillilent everybody standing up and dancing around, which would make even better if maybe we could do a beach party theme i know kinder early, but everybody could take relvetable balls and things. but having 6k derby fans would be out of this world.

I also like chewing on crayons

:blink:

close with the 6k prediction too! :rolleyes:

Guest bigandy

I cant remember Derby fans ever 'dancing around and singing' at Hillsborough. And they very rarely stand up either. Oh and 6k haha try halfing it!

Quite clearly this Ram is already 'out of this world'!

:blink:

Fookin' jesus!...you can just see the flag cant yer?

DARBI COWNTY FUTBALL CLOB..

and he 's coming to the game?..how in the name of christ is he gonna find his fvcvkin' shoes?

Guest Anglofile

hellllllllooooow! - in best terry thomas voice

*gets out the mouthwash and preens moustache*

and some landscaping!!!

Guest Walkley_Owl

Joe, this is the Wednesday forum mate, not the Norwich one,

YER BARRED..........

Edited by Walkley_Owl

Guest Anglofile

Joe, this is the Wednesday forum mate, not the Norwich one,

YER BARRED..........

Damn it to hell....yer right! wasn't watching and thought I was on Pink Un

You can just imagine Cardiff and this bloke meetin' for a drink during the game at Hillsborough..in a pub..in Nottingham

Derby bloke " Wednesday fan eh?

Cardiff.." Dyed in the wool mate never miss a game"

Derby bloke " Me neither mate ..always had a great respect for Wednesday fans"

Cardiff "Likewise with Deby...who you got today?"

Derby bloke...."Err...dunno actually... think its Shrewsbury..but i'm not allowed in Shrewsbury else i'd be there with me flange"

Cardiff... "Flag???"

Derby bloke..."Yea.. sorry Flagg,.. who you lads got"

Cardiff...Not playin' today otherwise i wouldn't be here would i?... i'd be gettin' the old lady rockin' "

Derby fan..."Just flashed up on sky sports...Wednesdays beatin' Derby 1 -0"

Cardiff..."Fookin' Sky eh?...if its not the Prem, they're totally lost"

Derby fan..."Spot on mate...game of pool?"

Cardiff.."Relvetable balls ok?

Derby fan..."Err..ok"