South Africa Schools Competition

What a prize! There's going to be some happy/lucky kids

http://www.swfc.co.uk/page/Community/0,,10304~1997904,00.html

Well done to the club. My old school is still in it. Come on Monteney Junior.

Do it for the Cross!!!!!!!!

p.s - you don't need a trainer in South Africa do you? :biggrin:

UTO

Fantastic prize just hope that all areas of Sheffield have been allowed to enter ;).

What a prize! There's going to be some happy/lucky kids

http://www.swfc.co.uk/page/Community/0,,10304~1997904,00.html

Well done to the club. My old school is still in it. Come on Monteney Junior.

Do it for the Cross!!!!!!!!

p.s - you don't need a trainer in South Africa do you? :biggrin:

UTO

Sorry, link not working (don't know why). Is this any better? http://www.swfc.co.uk/page/Community/0,,10304~1997904,00.html

Additional apologies if in wrong forum? Admin, move if it is.

Thanks

UTO

Brilliant idea! Wish I was year 5 (whatever that is) and in with a chance of going.

And while we are at it *deep breath*, what is 'year 5'? Is that 2nd year juniors? And when did Puma, our kit supplier become our 'teamwear partner'? Who thinks this complete nonsense up???

'Detention facility'!! Its a flippingprison!!! 'Going forward'! Ballacks!!! Who does this? Someone sits there and makes it up, but who? And the first time someone hears it they should tell the person to speak English and stop talking utter poo ! Ive been in meetings and had to leave because of laughter at these people, yet they take it, and themselves so seriously!!!! They are a joke! And if I hear one more person say, 'going forward....................................................'!! Cvnts, the lot of them!

Rant over.

Brilliant idea! Wish I was year 5 (whatever that is) and in with a chance of going.

And while we are at it *deep breath*, what is 'year 5'? Is that 2nd year juniors? And when did Puma, our kit supplier become our 'teamwear partner'? Who thinks this complete nonsense up???

'Detention facility'!! Its a flippingprison!!! 'Going forward'! Ballacks!!! Who does this? Someone sits there and makes it up, but who? And the first time someone hears it they should tell the person to speak English and stop talking utter poo ! Ive been in meetings and had to leave because of laughter at these people, yet they take it, and themselves so seriously!!!! They are a joke! And if I hear one more person say, 'going forward....................................................'!! Cvnts, the lot of them!

Rant over.

Sorry Roger, but I haven't a clue what you are on about. :ohmy:

Is this a well done to the Club? or, just good luck to the kids?

Regards

Sorry Roger, but I haven't a clue what you are on about. :ohmy:

Is this a well done to the Club? or, just good luck to the kids?

Regards

Both!

The rest is an after thought after reading the link Mr DJ posted that stated Puma were our 'teamwear partner' as opposed to 'kit supplier'. Just set me off thats all! Drives me bonkers. :biggrin:

Going forward we should refer to them as a teamwear partner or we might get sent to the detention facility.

Oh and BTW it's a new series of Doctor Who not a new season of :)