Ticket Sales

I don't know, do you?

I'm considering not going if they can relegate us in that match, will ***** my season ticket out to fill my seat though.

You'll go!

Just can't see it not being all ticket.

Sam made it happen! Now on the SWFC site

To be fair, he did say he was already looking at it.

I just want us to get some decent attendances for the upcoming important fixtures.

There is still plenty of time before the Sheffield United game. We've got a month of home ticket sales, plus away sales and walk up to be added to the 17k so we should be looking at a healthy number come game time.

Many fans still haven't got used to tickets being on sale for all games so early, so we naturally see a big spike in sales closer to the game.

That said, if you haven't got your ticket for this one yet then do it now :)

http://shop.sheffieldwednesday.co.uk/events.aspx?section=eve

So does this mean you can pay on the turnstile for this game?!!!!!!!?

FAO Chris C

Am I right in thinking that if I hold a ticket for the Sheffield United game - It automatically entitles me to whack a blade, whack a blade, whack a blade?

In other words, can I hit one blade 3 times, or three blades one time each?

I will wear burberry

If there are to be no more ticket offers, then there is actually very little the club can do to push the sales other than ask people to buy tickets.....

Maybe the club should think outside the box and get the players working in the ticket office for a few days. You go in, buy your ticket get a photo with a player, have a chat and everyone is happy.

Anyways, I'll be there for the Bristol match and I've already got three tickets for the big derby match. Don't think can make any more games this season though...

If there are to be no more ticket offers, then there is actually very little the club can do to push the sales other than ask people to buy tickets.....

Maybe the club should think outside the box and get the players working in the ticket office for a few days. You go in, buy your ticket get a photo with a player, have a chat and everyone is happy.

Anyways, I'll be there for the Bristol match and I've already got three tickets for the big derby match. Don't think can make any more games this season though...

Great idea.

So you think that the players train from 9am-5pm.........?

Its a nice idea isnt it but i cant see it happening

The training alone would take weeks

I mean some of them have been training to kick a ball for years and still cant do it properly, the chances of them operating a till arent good

Edited by lesvegas

I've just tried to buy a couple of tickets for mine and a mate's lad near us in the South Stand but the online ticketing is indicating the whole block is sold out and I doubt very much that that is the case. Is there a problem with it? (I've also emailed the ticket office)

I've just tried to buy a couple of tickets for mine and a mate's lad near us in the South Stand but the online ticketing is indicating the whole block is sold out and I doubt very much that that is the case. Is there a problem with it? (I've also emailed the ticket office)

They're probably the sections that have been allocated for sales on the gate.

The SYP have today advised that the Sheffield United game will be all ticket. Tickets will therefore not be available on the day - it's likely they will remain on sale until lunchtime Saturday 17th although this is yet to be confirmed.

Chris