SUFC allocation

I know i'm in a minority here, but I hate all this only give them a few because they give us a few crap.

Ok, if we sell out all our home stands then fair enough, otherwise just give them the whole of the leppings lane end.

I personally think the FA should make it mandatory in a proper derby game each club has to give a higher percentage of the ground to the away fans.

It makes for a better atmosphere, which is what local derby games are all about.

I fail to see why we can't give them the whole Leppings Lane end either.

We won't sell those seats, but they probably will.

As Dan says it'll make for a better atmosphere and possibly reduce the number of their lot buying tickets in our end.

How come pigs only charged £26 for there kop tickets when we played them then .

I can't honestly tell you, but my first guess would be that the top tier is also £30. My second guess would be to do with poles. I can't say I can really picture the away end and kop but does one have poles and the other not?

If either of those are wrong I have no idea how they got away with it.

Well done Wednesday, the poor allocation at the Lane in recent years, the way those pigs and McCabe bleated about Hillsborough getting the nod in the World Cup bid are good enough reasons to reduce their allocation at S6 IMHO :biggrin: I hope that us Wedenesday fans do our duty and turn out in force for this game, we don't need the red and white poo littering our ground, so get yer tickets and stop moaning !

Will they get the corner bit if we don't sell out?

I wouldn't think so.

Despite every other club in the country only having a bit of netting and 4 rent-a-stewards SYP think we need a good 1000 seat separation

I'd love for us to sell all those seats so they get a smaller number - but it ain't going to happen. That means it's going to be the usual 5500 odd we give them every time

Give the pigs the entire Lep Lane end, including the North/West Corner. Use the white seats in the north to seperate.

Get as much money in as possible.

Wensdy have'nt filled the home end for the last few times I've been to the derby. Massive gaps on the two stands either side of the away end.