SUFC allocation

Absolutely delighted that the powers that be have seen fit to reduce our grunter friends to 2800

[/

cant believe we are charging the pigs £21 for a ticket after they charged us over £30 .

we stand for high prices away from home week in week out and then let away fans in Hillsborough for next to nothing

Don't start the pricing debate again.

We were charging North stand prices but have had to revert it back to the same as the Kop. This is under instruction from the FA, who know sweet FA.

Is it feasible that you can attend this match?

cant believe we are charging the pigs £21 for a ticket after they charged us over £30 .

we stand for high prices away from home week in week out and then let away fans in Hillsborough for next to nothing

If we charged them £30 we would have to charge people on the Kop £30.

I know i'm in a minority here, but I hate all this only give them a few because they give us a few crap.

Ok, if we sell out all our home stands then fair enough, otherwise just give them the whole of the leppings lane end.

I personally think the FA should make it mandatory in a proper derby game each club has to give a higher percentage of the ground to the away fans.

It makes for a better atmosphere, which is what local derby games are all about.

We really need to find a way to start financially penetrating away fans without doing the same to home fans. Every ground in the country has our pants down because "It's Wednesday and they'll sell out anyway". We have the trump card of being one of the grounds that people want to visit so we should be having a good look at hiking the price up.

I know i'm in a minority here, but I hate all this only give them a few because they give us a few crap.

Ok, if we sell out all our home stands then fair enough, otherwise just give them the whole of the leppings lane end.

I personally think the FA should make it mandatory in a proper derby game each club has to give a higher percentage of the ground to the away fans.

It makes for a better atmosphere, which is what local derby games are all about.

It also has the downside of more nobs turning up for a fight!