just got back

really good result, we looked likely to win it apart from the late corners.

first half we seemed slow and second to everything, but irvine must have given them a good rollicking at half time, we came out second half much brighter and quicker and looked dangerous going forward now and then.

thought puse was immense at the back and tudders and joc put themselves about.

the race between the 2 physio's made me chuckle and the fans we in good voice!!

well done lads

really good result, we looked likely to win it apart from the late corners.

first half we seemed slow and second to everything, but irvine must have given them a good rollicking at half time, we came out second half much brighter and quicker and looked dangerous going forward now and then.

thought puse was immense at the back and tudders and joc put themselves about.

the race between the 2 physio's made me chuckle and the fans we in good voice!!

well done lads

Haha! Yeah that race was quality :)

I thought Purse was awesome today as well.

We were poor until we scored. It was like we just needed a lucky break.

Sounds like we really came back into it from a slow start, I'm happy we are now battling for everything, the Reading result could be a blessing in disguise, we need to beat Derby at home now keep our heads above ground. Well done Wednesday

having not been to wba or swansea (but hearing good things about the team) i ventured to pne quite optimistic of at least a good performance.the 1st half was a complete shambles (reminiscent of so many recently eg/ donny,ipswich,reading) and the 2nd half started the same (we were attacking their box then one sloppy pass later and it's somehow in our net!!). we got a huge stroke of luck (for a change)then looked brighter for a period before going back into our shell for the last 10mins.i have questioned AI for the 1st time tonight (i think he's had long enough now to stamp his mark on the team),if that's him geting a team 'up' to face his former employers then i'd hate to see it when they're unmotivated.we were truely awful in the 1st half and 4-0 would have been a fair reflection.however,credit where it's due for the comeback and at last a slice of luck...let's hope there's more of it to come !!!

Thought Purse. JOC and Tuggy (2nd half) were excellent.

Their keeper pulled off a string of saves against Clarke int 2nd half.

"draw a fair result but I was ver worried about us at half time.. we looked woeful going forward before the break.

Tudgay and Varney do not work as a partnership as far as I'm concerned. Gotta be Tudgay Clarke. Very bad news about losing JJ. Soares was poor again.

Pissed now. Good result. Onwards and upwards.

Couldn't be arsed to post last night, went straight to bed.

Tudgay and Varney does NOT work. When Leon came on the crowd was right behind him and he was immense and we nearly won the match.

How we got back into it I do not know as at 2-0 we looked dead and buried.

Tudgay's finish was absolute quality.

Guest NORTHWESTOWL

Couldn't be arsed to post last night, went straight to bed.

Tudgay and Varney does NOT work. When Leon came on the crowd was right behind him and he was immense and we nearly won the match.

How we got back into it I do not know as at 2-0 we looked dead and buried.

Tudgay's finish was absolute quality.

First half was full of errors , whatever A I said it did the trick.

Tommy Miller 's reaction when he scored summed it up the belief and fight was back. Sadly any fight or effort was not apparent in first half.

Tom Soares and Eddie Nolan dissapointing.

Thought Leon did superb and how Lonegan kept out his late header for a certain win was unbelievable !!

All round a good performance showing the guts required if we are to escape the drop.....

Guest pembo55

Only my second away match this season and after that first half I didn't see us scoring at all and was say to my mates we will lose at least 3-0. The first half we started quite brightly but it soon went mainly when we lost jj which I hope isn't for too long as soars is sh!te and shouldn't be playing. Also spurr poor again should be dropped now as iv said for a while Nolan replace him n simek on tother side. Anyway the second half so much better leon was amazing him running at the defence was brill he does scare defences so lets play him n tudgay, varney doesn't work with tudders! To some up poor first half but amazing second and a very good point more the same saturday and I'm happy. Uto

Guest pembo55

Soares did well against Newcastle, Blackpool and Barnsley but has lost his way a bit recently.

He did set up Tudgay though, we just miss some real pace out wide.

I am not a fan at all he's sh!te but it maybe due to him playing out of. Position until I see him in centre midfield I won't change my opion as on the wing he awful at best!

Yeah Soareas has been poor of late but he got an assist for Tudgay's goal at least, great finish form Tudgay as well.

Just seen the goals and the defending for both the goals we conceded was shocking - where was Spurr running off to when they played the ball through for the first? And Potter's attempted tackle for their 2nd was abysmal. Just glas we got something out of the game in the end.

he got booted out.

flipping jobsworths. Was a nice little touch...hope he keeps bringing it.

Grant kept us alive first half - we seriously could and should have been 4-0 down, easily.

Miller's goal completely transformed us - fair play to the guy for shooting as no-one else seemed to have a clue what to do being 2-0 down. Great celebration by Miller too.

Tudgay's finish was outstanding, nay, world class.

In my opinion, Grant saved our skin, JOC was fantastic, Tudgay in the 2nd half was like his old self and Leon when he came on did very well indeed. Purse did well at times. Nolan & Potter were awful, Miller (aside from the goal) was invisible, Beevers was wasteful, Soares looked off the pace, Varney inneffective, Spurr was good at times, terrible at others.