If hes pulled it that early twice, its more likely that hes just struggled - when your hamstring goes its a repetitive problem, cant really be cleared up fully.

i did wonder if he had been brought back too early - especially playing so many games in a short period.

If hes pulled it that early twice, its more likely that hes just struggled - when your hamstring goes its a repetitive problem, cant really be cleared up fully.

i did wonder if he had been brought back too early - especially playing so many games in a short period.

It''s different to the one he had prombles with before.

Please be posative

Edited by DeeeeeJ

If JJ is out then I wouldn't turn to Esajas or Soares to take his place - I'd move Varney out wide.

When JJ is out we look flat and narrow in midfield, with no-one willing to travel with the ball. Besides, he's getting precious little up front atm - him and Tudgay doesn't work (there's only Clarke the ball seems to stick to so for me he has to play), and we hardly ever try and give Varney a through ball to run onto so he just ends up wasted most of the time.

Guest bartos

Get Tudders out there, probably should have done that today and given Clarke longer

No wonder he was 1st down tunnel at FT

Why is Gray no longer being mentioned? After a chance to re-energise he could come back down the left with Miller down the right. A better option than Soares or Esajas IMO.

Earlier in the season Gray was probably our best player, I personally think he's had enough rest, throw him back in the team