Pubs for Coventry

from what i remember the ground is a bit out in the sticks.

i remember a long(ish) bus journey from the station but it was a special football service for about £3 returning after kick off.

there's a decent pub right next to the station opposite a burger king and the bus leaves from there.

fair few wednesdayites in the pub enal so that might be your best bet.

try: www.footballgroundguide.co.uk

i remember a long(ish) bus journey from the station but it was a special football service for about £3 returning after kick off.

there's a decent pub right next to the station opposite a burger king and the bus leaves from there.

Pub opposite thev station is the Rocket mate.

Live in Nuneaton just 5 miles form the ground. We have a meet up in Nuneaton then get taxi's in from there. A few coaches stop off in Nuneaton as it's as quick to the ground from there as it is Coventry railway station ... watch out for threads on here (and the Midlands owls exiled section) closer to the game ...cheers

Live in Nuneaton just 5 miles form the ground. We have a meet up in Nuneaton then get taxi's in from there. A few coaches stop off in Nuneaton as it's as quick to the ground from there as it is Coventry railway station ... watch out for threads on here (and the Midlands owls exiled section) closer to the game ...cheers

We went to an away fans only pub last year there called the Black Horse - nice little pub about 1km from the ground towards the M6 i think...good little atmosphere also

ame='nuneatonowl1' date='15 March 2010 - 07:45 PM' timestamp='1268682345' post='2368534']

We went to an away fans only pub last year there called the Black Horse - nice little pub about 1km from the ground towards the M6 i think...good little atmosphere also

Ithink that ones in BEDWORTH [ "BEDUTH"]

I hate the Ricoh, horrible ground, middle of nowehere, I remember all the Wednesdayites walking round dual carriageways and little cul-de-sacs to get there last time, just because there was nowhere to park near. Might get train this year and see what this bus is like.

Guest bubbleshorse

I hate Coventry. Pointless place.

Anyone know anywhere decent to park? Parked right outside the ground last season but paid a tenner(!) and got caught in really long queues afterwards!

Away Fans Parking

Guest Rfarmer1

The Rocket has shut down mate. Not sure why but it was boarded up last week. The Flying Standard in the City Centre let's in Away Fans but it's a bit of a dive.

' date='18 March 2010 - 09:56 AM' timestamp='1268906215' post='2372171']

ame='nuneatonowl1' date='15 March 2010 - 07:45 PM' timestamp='1268682345' post='2368534']

The Rocket has shut down mate. Not sure why but it was boarded up last week. The Flying Standard in the City Centre let's in Away Fans but it's a bit of a dive.

Didn't realise the Rocket had shut mate, good call for away fans at the flying standard,the wetherspoons intown.. Also

The wetherspoons in the city centre.

Re parking for away fans for someone who asked, and free,is Longford Road,just off the motorway.on the main road towards the top end or on the industrial estate.the beer engine (next to a canal,allows away fans,easy to get away from and about 10-12 mins walk to trhe ground

[]

Didn't realise the Rocket had shut mate, good call for away fans at the flying standard,the wetherspoons intown.

Re parking for away fans for someone who asked, and free,is Longford Road,just off the motorway.on the main road towards the top end or on the industrial estate.the beer engine (next to a canal,allows away fans,easy to get away from and about 10-12 mins walk to trhe ground

the Longford Engione, not the beer engine mate :rolleyes: