Guest JonR

Didnt he score winners against Preston and Hull?..so technically we wouldve been relegated without 2 of his goals. Still a contribution even if a minimal one...

if we want to get pedantic then of course Jeffers has contributed.

The thread supposed to juxtapose the significant amount of money raised by the sale of his unused sub shirt and the train wreck of a contract he has had with us.

however this seems to have gone over some peoples heads :happy:

Jeffers might have flopped big time, but it's still a great item to have, as are any of those shirts.

Well done to the club for sorting this out too- this will raise thousands of pounds for a great, worthy cause.

understatement.jpg

I can think of a couple, the goal against Hull for the 1-0 win, that Pen against Watford 2-1 win I think?

I do get what you mean though, I think some fans have been harsh on him and he was hardly ever welcomed here which is a shame.

Still though £230 for charity is still a decent amount so well done to who ever helped bump the price up and who ever is actually buying it!

Who the flip would be stupid enough to spend £310 on a signed Franny Jeffers shirt eh? :st2:

(Just to be clear, i am the one in this instance with more money than sense. :biggrin: )

Jeffers scored the winner against Hull 2007-08 season and the winner against Preston 2007-08 season.

Four points the difference between relegation and Championship survial............

if we want to get pedantic then of course Jeffers has contributed.

The thread supposed to juxtapose the significant amount of money raised by the sale of his unused sub shirt and the train wreck of a contract he has had with us.

however this seems to have gone over some peoples heads :happy:

It certainly didnt go over my head. It just looked like a cheap shot at Jeffers so I thought Id get the pedantic bit in...

It certainly didnt go over my head. It just looked like a cheap shot at Jeffers so I thought Id get the pedantic bit in...

yes i'll concede it was a cheap shot. i really wanted him to do well i had high hopes when he came back at the start of the season i think i lost my patience with him after that red card.

this thread hasnt helped my reputation ive taken a hammering today over -250 now!

Guest mrbluesky

yes i'll concede it was a cheap shot. i really wanted him to do well i had high hopes when he came back at the start of the season i think i lost my patience with him after that red card.

this thread hasnt helped my reputation ive taken a hammering today over -250 now!

JonR i fuwking love you!!!!!!

I'm a martyr in disguise!!!

lol

Its funny how thickle our fans are doesnt it? Leon Clarkes shirt is near twice the price of most others even though there is meant to be so many Leon haters and just waiting for him to fail. He suddenly plays really well and everyone wants his shirt :laugh:

I can see Granty's doing well

You don't see many signed goalkeeper shirts

Plus it is for a charitable cause.... might have a sneaky bid or three