Minor On-line Ticket Problem

I've just bought my Coventry and QPR tickets via the on-line ticket site. To be honest I love it, it's such an easy and enjoyable process. Love picking the seats and it's so much easier than phoning or queuing up.

Anyway, I wanted to tick a box for delivery and pay the extra 50p. However although this option appears available with the drop down box for postal payment options and my delivery address, it was impossible to un-tick the collect from box office option.

Like I said, it's nothing major, but I may be tight for time/mobility for the Derby and Watford games to collect them. No big deal, I'll have to make time, but just wanted to point it out.

I've just bought my Coventry and QPR tickets via the on-line ticket site. To be honest I love it, it's such an easy and enjoyable process. Love picking the seats and it's so much easier than phoning or queuing up.

Anyway, I wanted to tick a box for delivery and pay the extra 50p. However although this option appears available with the drop down box for postal payment options and my delivery address, it was impossible to un-tick the collect from box office option.

Like I said, it's nothing major, but I may be tight for time/mobility for the Derby and Watford games to collect them. No big deal, I'll have to make time, but just wanted to point it out.

Its Ok sam just give me your card details and i will collect them for you......

*you will recieve them short after these games have been played*

This page?

post-1933-126865467254_thumb.jpg

I'm having no problems mate.

PM me your ClientID and I will try on your account to make sure.

James

Just another problem encountered on line. I have emailed the club tonight but if you can look into it if you pick this up.

Bought 2 adults and 2 under 8 tickets for QPR. The under 8's are free. For some reason it wont let me have the under 8's??

I select them but when it goes through to the final screen they are gone from my basket?

I thought that they would still be sent but the adult ones arrived today.

Might be worth looking into in case others have the same problem.

Guest westmidlandowl

Just a quick question, going to my first game straight from work (wolverhampton), just online about to buy my tickets and wanted to sit on the front row of the grandstand, is there any restrictions to sit there i.e be a member or anything as I have never sat there before? any info would be much appreciated.