OH DEAR!

Looking through there forums it's obvious what there problem as fans is; its that there obsessed with us. They only ever look at how they're doing and how we're doing. They talk about how they're on bad form and how they're poo poo and how the footballs dreadful and how they don't like McCabe and Blackwell and then out of no were start talking about 'Strappon' and the possibility of Wednesday going bust. If they took their eyes of us for once they'd see things arent that bad for them. They're 3 points off the play-offs and Cardiff are in free-frall. They play Blackpool at home in there next game. Win that and they have a really good chance of getting into the play-offs.

Looking through there forums it's obvious what there problem as fans is; its that there obsessed with us. They only ever look at how they're doing and how we're doing. They talk about how they're on bad form and how they're poo poo and how the footballs dreadful and how they don't like McCabe and Blackwell and then out of no were start talking about 'Strappon' and the possibility of Wednesday going bust. If they took their eyes of us for once they'd see things arent that bad for them. They're 3 points off the play-offs and Cardiff are in free-frall. They play Blackpool at home in there next game. Win that and they have a really good chance of getting into the play-offs.

Brilliantly ironic post. Well played.

I am very interested in you guys. The two clubs are intrinsically linked and anyone who suggests otherwise is deluded.

We're both boobah and destined for second tier mediocrity for the foreseeable future.

I am very interested in you guys. The two clubs are intrinsically linked and anyone who suggests otherwise is deluded.

We're both boobah and destined for second tier mediocrity for the foreseeable future.

I WOULD BE DELIGHTED WITH SECOND TIER MEDIOCRITY!!

Guest Johnbloodaxe

Can't you piggies get anything right "we are bobbah", not "boobah"....

Come on man get a grip!!!

Bang on. They are so flipping obsessed with us. Every other post is about us with them. flipping T0ssers!

okay, so they're falling into mediocrity and we're rising towards it, but both clubs have fans that give varying degrees of a poo poo towards each other.

rivals will talk about rivals, otherwise its not exactly a rivalry is it? :rolleyes:

anyway, down wit' blades and all that... :biggrin:

Can't you piggies get anything right "we are bobbah", not "boobah"....

Come on man get a grip!!!

It's a play on the word, but thanks for the spelling tip.

By the way, your ellipsis was unnecessary.

So, guys, next question

how many people on here were joining in with the circle jerk "OMFG BLADES ARE CRUMBLING WE ARE ON THE UP TIDE IS TURNING!!!1"

and are now pooing their pants and feeling like they probably shouldn't have chucked their fat so soon

They're probably just nervous. After being in our shadow for literally our entire history, they've been the better team for the last decade but they've failed to capitalise on it and can feel it slipping away.

I was going to bite, but then I saw your avatar and decided to resist as I have a lot of time for Mr Hardy.

That said, the size of the beating we inflict on you in a few weeks will be comparable to that which GsP gives to Dan next weekend*

*sadly, I don''t believe the first part of this sentence at all.

So, guys, next question

how many people on here were joining in with the circle jerk "OMFG BLADES ARE CRUMBLING WE ARE ON THE UP TIDE IS TURNING!!!1"

and are now pooing their pants and feeling like they probably shouldn't have chucked their fat so soon

ooo me me me