Yellow kit jinx

Not sure if this has been mentioned, pope etc.How many points have we picked up in yellow kit? Stay with me on this..............Away games to come.Swansea=yellow kitPreston=yellow kitCoventry=yellow kitQPR=yellow kitCardiff+yellow kitI'm sure if I was kit manager I would be on the phone to PUMA asking for a full set of the new black kit and pronto.

Edited by Stockyowl

Are we allowed to change away kit mid-season? I know there are rules about changing the home kit.Anyway, the reason we've done so badly isn't because the yellow kit is jinxed. It's because we've played like crap at most of the games we've been wearing it.

Not sure if this has been mentioned, pope etc.How many points have we picked up in yellow kit? Stay with me on this..............Away games to come.Swansea=yellow kitPreston=yellow kitCoventry=yellow kitQPR=yellow kitCardiff+yellow kitI'm sure if I was kit manager I would be on the phone to PUMA asking for a full set of the new black kit and pronto.

I've been banging on about this kit for months. It has to be the least successful away kit ever. looking at the fixtures we'll probably give it a go at least 3 more times. I agree get the new one in asap or we're doomed.

Guest Darkus Owlus

It's a moral bashing when you send your players out in a diabolical and foul shirt.

We can't just go changing our kits willy nilly. We haven't even tried cutting a potato in half, burying it in the garden, digging it up exactly 3 days later and rubbing it all over Jeffers crotch yet.FFS

It's always the obvious things you forget to do.......