Does THIS make you horny ????

It make me think that was the face he pulled when he took £450,000 of Brian Laws for Potter and Clarke.

It reminds me of when I was seeing a girl from Sunderland a few years ago when he was Sunderland manager. We were sat in a restaurant and she saw him sat on the table next to us. I'm going to ask him for his autograph she sai, I cringed as she stood up and walked over and asked, he said: " Yes of course my dear!" Giving that exact one eyebrow slowly raised look on the video. Seemed nice guy but it was hilarious :biggrin: and I benefited from her excitement later ! :cool:

It reminds me of when I was seeing a girl from Sunderland a few years ago when he was Sunderland manager. We were sat in a restaurant and she saw him sat on the table next to us. I'm going to ask him for his autograph she sai, I cringed as she stood up and walked over and asked, he said: " Yes of course my dear!" Giving that exact one eyebrow slowly raised look on the video. Seemed nice guy but it was hilarious :biggrin:and I benefited from her excitement later ! :cool:

you shagged a bird who was fantasising about mick mccarthy?

oh dear god