Reading-Derby

Derby won't go down, we could really do with them winning at Reading.

You say Derby won't go down, but I'd just as easily say Reading won't go down - bang in form before tonight, with 3 games in hand on us, an extra point and a better goal difference. They are just as likely to stay up as Derby. I think its between us, Scunny and Palace.

You say Derby won't go down, but I'd just as easily say Reading won't go down - bang in form before tonight, with 3 games in hand on us, an extra point and a better goal difference. They are just as likely to stay up as Derby. I think its between us, Scunny and Palace.

Definitely Watford are in the crap - and although they seemed to have turned it around, Preston can't afford too many more slip ups

...and Watford.

Guest carlg

...and Watford.

A football-savvy mate (ie, he is well versed/qualified in the technicalities of the game) was at the Watford match - he said they were absolutely appalling - he'd not seen anyone that bad for ages - they had relegation form written all over them.