owls, palace, scunny

Guest bigandy

Watford have got good home matches which are easily winnable....Peterborough, Ipswich, Plymouth, Palace, Reading, Middlesborough......win 4/5 out of those 6 games which is do-able and they're safe

Sflaphorpe are nowhere near as poor as people make them out to be - they totally outfought us at their place when we were smack bang in form. At home they are compact and well organised.I think Watford will be fine.Its down to us and Palace.

Guest teeba

Watford and Derby could be joining the relegation battle, Ipswich won't be, I think... Scunny and Palace also seem to be in the mire with us... so, given our remaining games, we're playing 5 of them against our relegation peers... if we're to stay up, we've got to battle out at least those!

i'm hoping for scunny or palace as i don't see us catching anyone else without a miracle...we've been utter $hite but are still in touching distance of scunny...we NEED a hell of a run in...no injuries, no suspensions, no bad luck, and no more pisss poor refs, sleeves rolled up and everyone trying their best...if all this happens we will stay up...

Guest ReginaldBlinker

Barnsley v Crystal Palace - win for palace as dingles have nowt to play forCrystal Palace v Leicester - could go either wayBlackpool v Crystal Palace - Blackpool (who we beat twice!) pushing for playoffs so home winNottm Forest v Crystal Palace - Forest winCrystal Palace v Cardiff - either wayWatford v Crystal Palace - either wayMiddlesbrough v Crystal Palace - boro could have nowt to play forCrystal Palace v Preston - palace winCrystal Palace v QPR - either wayDerby v Crystal Palace - derby could have nowt to play forCrystal Palace v West Brom - west brom will be up by thenSheff Wed v Crystal Palace - 24-0 to the owls

I think we'll stay up. It's hard to predict how Palace will get on with their new Manager, Watford are in freefall and have a fairly young team. Derby or Scunny are the most likely to go down though for me. I've just got a feeling about Derby.

Guest carlg

Even Plymouth could overhaul us yet.

We can't even dismiss Peterborough, sadly.Good luck, AI. Help him (and us, and yourselves), lads, please. Come on, Tudders, you can do a lot better. Do it.We seem to have - thankfully - found some fight so I am sure that horrible recent blip/dip in form has gone, but the harm has been done and it's going to be a horrible few weeks. Thing is, if we end up treading water and make no progress I can see us - well, the players - giving up with a few games left. I pray I am wrong.UTO. Very very much - we can and we must do it.

I think we'll stay up. It's hard to predict how Palace will get on with their new Manager, Watford are in freefall and have a fairly young team. Derby or Scunny are the most likely to go down though for me. I've just got a feeling about Derby.

Detatch yourself man, how can you have a feeling about every team in the bottom half apart from us :biggrin: