owls, palace, scunny

Guest tomarkley

Why does nobody think Reading will get dragged into this? They are only a point off us and they have some tough games in their run in. Add to that the hard F.A. cup match they had and I genuinely think they will get dragged into it. Can you imagine them steaming teams like they did us? What is Kebe gets injured.

I genuinely think its one of us, Sflaphorpe, Palace AND Reading.

I wouldn't be surprised to see all 3 of the teams you mentioned escape relegation.

You're telling me the teams like Ipswich, Derby and QPR are safe?

5 or 6 points above the relegation zone with 11 or 12 games to play?

Do you even watch football?

Does he watch football lol, and you metnion QPR ha ha ha not a cat in hells will they go down.

Why does nobody think Reading will get dragged into this? They are only a point off us and they have some tough games in their run in. Add to that the hard F.A. cup match they had and I genuinely think they will get dragged into it. Can you imagine them steaming teams like they did us? What is Kebe gets injured.

I genuinely think its one of us, Sflaphorpe, Palace AND Reading.

It all depends on their games in hand, they could pull well clear.

Why does nobody think Reading will get dragged into this? They are only a point off us and they have some tough games in their run in. Add to that the hard F.A. cup match they had and I genuinely think they will get dragged into it. Can you imagine them steaming teams like they did us? What is Kebe gets injured.I genuinely think its one of us, Sflaphorpe, Palace AND Reading.

reading 4 - 1 derby. and reading have 2 games in hand

Why does nobody think Reading will get dragged into this? They are only a point off us and they have some tough games in their run in. Add to that the hard F.A. cup match they had and I genuinely think they will get dragged into it. Can you imagine them steaming teams like they did us? What is Kebe gets injured.I genuinely think its one of us, Sflaphorpe, Palace AND Reading.

Because Reading are playing well and if they win their games in hand are 1 point behind united etc who are pushing for the play offs. Add ten points to palace and that shows where they should be in the league.Its between us and sflaphorpe.

Guest bigblue

Sadly, barring a ridiculous run of form on the positive side for us and negative for Scunny, Palace, Watford or maybe Reading or Ipswich, we'll be the club to go.Do the BBC predictor thing. You have to be seriously optimistc about results going our way for us to sneak out of that third place!

Sadly, barring a ridiculous run of form on the positive side for us and negative for Scunny, Palace, Watford or maybe Reading or Ipswich, we'll be the club to go.Do the BBC predictor thing. You have to be seriously optimistc about results going our way for us to sneak out of that third place!

Go back to bed, and try getting out of the other side.