Live web-stream of West Brom V Wednesday?

Guest The Southern Owl

Guest The Southern Owl

Wednesdayites!

Was gonna go tonight but the missus is ill and feel like a git leaving her at home - anyone know any decent streaming websites that would be showing tonight's match?

I've got me curry ready and everything...all I need is the game!

- Rory

Guest ArbourOwl

Wednesdayites!

Was gonna go tonight but the missus is ill and feel like a git leaving her at home - anyone know any decent streaming websites that would be showing tonight's match?

I've got me curry ready and everything...all I need is the game!

- Rory

Not happening, Should have left her at home pal....

Guest chrisg

Time for someone to post the stream picture.

No One knows.

Somebody from geekdom will post a link but they ***never*** work, ever

Edited by chrisg

Guest The Southern Owl

Good idea - have done that before. I'll beat her up afterwards - thanks - top advice!!!

And check out this (keyword stuffed) preview from a streaming site:

The live online stream commentary and live online radio broadcast English League Championship match between WBA and Sheffield Wednesday at The Hawthorns should be a guaranteed three points for the hosts that will move them back into second place. West Brom have little problem beating relegation threatened Sheffield Wednesday in this live English League Championship online streaming football game and retrieving their automatic promotion berth will be their topmost concern. They are trailing that by a single point prior to the live streaming commentary and live online TV telecast English League Championship match between WBA and Sheffield Wednesday at The Hawthorns and should return to their perch in due time.

Watch as Sheffield Wednesday will continue to stay in the bottom three in the live commentary and live streaming radio broadcast English League Championship match between WBA and Sheffield Wednesday at The Hawthorns and make another step towards League One. Sheffield Wednesday cannot appear to haul themselves out of the bottom three in this English League Championship live online streaming soccer game and West Brom will be the most difficult rival from which to get points from. They have also lost 9 times on the road before the live stream commentary and live streaming TV telecast English League Championship match between WBA and Sheffield Wednesday at The Hawthorns and everything about their future spells doom.

I particularly like:

- West Brom have little problem beating relegation threatened Sheffield Wednesday

- Watch as Sheffield Wednesday will continue to stay in the bottom three

and best of all:

- They have also lost 9 times on the road... ...and everything about their future spells doom

Amazing.