Another Mystery Spotlight Deal for Tonight only!

Nigel... if you're quick, the offer is still on. ;-)

Due to the same technical reasons meaning that we couldn't get the product onto the shop when we wanted yesterday, we haven't been able to remove it yet.

(Basically a problem with the back-end of the system which is being fixed as we speak) :)

Posted Image

Guest Walkley_Owl

TBF Nigel raised this at half time last night, i didn't have a clue any offer was on cos i'd set off at 4pm to West Brom and got in a 1.30am

Guest Deleted member

So basically, you are doing proxy-moaning again on behalf of everyone else, without actually being bothered about the offer yourself...

That's not like you at all Nigel... is it?

Fine - f*ck it.

I'll be doing proxy moaning at another f***ing ground next season.

Owlstalk - value your views as long as they toe the company line - if not you're view is invalid.

And people thought I was joking yesterday about the site and its control

Guest Walkley_Owl

Fine - f*ck it.

I'll be doing proxy moaning at another f***ing ground next season.

Owlstalk - value your views as long as they toe the company line - if not you're view is invalid.

And people thought I was joking yesterday about the site and its control

over-tired? :ph34r:

WAWAW?

Guest Deleted member

This may look like an over reaction - I dont think it is.

Deejayone is defending the indefensible here. Thats not like him - is it?

Grandad = Sheffield's very own consumer champion.

There's no censorship or control of the site going on and I'd love to see you prove there is. Go on. Do it.

<<< Indeed, take a look... Not a mod and haven't been for.... well, a good few weeks now.

By the way - the offer is still on the site, so you are blowing hot-air about somethign irrelevant anyway. lol

Grandad = Sheffield's very own consumer champion.

There's no censorship or control of the site going on and I'd love to see you prove there is. Go on. Do it.

<<< Indeed, take a look... Not a mod and haven't been for.... well, a good few weeks now.

By the way - the offer is still on the site, so you are blowing hot-air about somethign irrelevant anyway. lol

Could always do you for false advertising as in you said it was only on till midnight last night :laugh: so there for making people think they HAVE to buy before midnight when infact we didnt ps Im only messing :biggrin: