Another Mystery Spotlight Deal for Tonight only!

Guest Deleted member

Can I just ask (and without wishing to appear negative in any way) - but do you time these promotions purposely to coincide with a few thousand fans actually travelling to the games and therefore unable to take advantage of the deals??

Because it proper wee wees me off

Can I just ask (and without wishing to appear negative in any way) - but do you time these promotions purposely to coincide with a few thousand fans actually travelling to the games and therefore unable to take advantage of the deals??

Because it proper wee wees me off

Actually - yes.

Because that is when they have been proven to be more successful - more internet traffic that see the offer, you see. ;-)

Plus - it's on from 5pm until Midnight today (and usually when there is a match we attempt to run them for longer,but were unable to today for technical reasons) - everyone has chance to buy!

Guest Deleted member

Should have got an I-phone mate, you can use the internet on them whilst you're out :biggrin:

Wasn't me I was thinking about - it was the 2k or so that regularly go to away games. I complained about this when they did the promotion on scarves - on the day I bought one (and didnt get the discount) on my way to Blackpool away.

I do see the attempt at humour (and tbh I expected it last night).

Guest Deleted member

Actually - yes.

Because that is when they have been proven to be more successful - more internet traffic that see the offer, you see. ;-)

Plus - it's on from 5pm until Midnight today (and usually when there is a match we attempt to run them for longer,but were unable to today for technical reasons) - everyone has chance to buy!

Hi mate - tbh I was gonna let this go but as Sam has raised it - can you give me some detail on what 'technical reasons' prevented you from offering the deal for longer today specifically?

Hi mate - tbh I was gonna let this go but as Sam has raised it - can you give me some detail on what 'technical reasons' prevented you from offering the deal for longer today specifically?

Nigel... if you're quick, the offer is still on. ;-)

Due to the same technical reasons meaning that we couldn't get the product onto the shop when we wanted yesterday, we haven't been able to remove it yet.

(Basically a problem with the back-end of the system which is being fixed as we speak) :)

Don't blame me ffs!

Guest Deleted member

Nigel... if you're quick, the offer is still on. ;-)

Due to the same technical reasons meaning that we couldn't get the product onto the shop when we wanted yesterday, we haven't been able to remove it yet.

(Basically a problem with the back-end of the system which is being fixed as we speak) :)

This misses the point. Its not just about me. Look forget I said anything

I think these things are a great little idea.

Well done SWFC.

So do I - I think theyre brilliant. A fantastic way of clearing out stock from the store.

Guest Deleted member

Whatever.

Stand by and watch loyal fans get f*cked over all you like. I won't.

When I say loyal I mean fans who actually go to the games, not the part time lobbers who frequent these boards and have an opinion on everything - and know f*** all.