West Brom vs Wednesday

Guest oliver666

1-0 (Tudgay)

Been for a pint tonight with a mate who is a West Brom fan. Goes to every home match and he isn't so confident for the Wednesday match. He says the team look physically knackered. Might just be the right time to play them!

2-0 Brunt, Dorrans

or 3-1 with Olsson & Tudgay the additional scorers. Either way they have too much quality for us, we said Reading would be knackered, after 120 mins vs WBA, what happened? 5-0.

We are crap away from home, we have too many players in the side who have just returned to the side, and 2 games in 3 days will take its toll! Purse, Miller, JJ. Add to that the fact Irvine said Clarke needed to come off as he was cramping up doesnt sound too encouraging!

Id be delighted with a point, but cant see us getting anything tbh!

back to earth with a bump i think.

2-0 WBA.

Although, i expect a performance and id be chuffed as flip with a point.

Wednesday being wednesday, id never bet against us picking up all 3 points in this type of game.

Guest Different Gravy

Realistically, even if West Brom aren't looking at their best, I'm not expecting any points from this game, but I'd still like to see a bit of fight from Wednesday, obviously. As long as we don't just bend over and take it then I'll be happy.

We're due a draw so I'll go for 1-1.

We'll look surprisingly comfortable after taking an early lead, miss a couple of gilt-edged chances then Albion will level in the 85th minute with a goal that involves a foul on our player in the build-up.

Fans will be initially disappointed with the result but after a reflective pint will realise it is an excellent point and will also be cheered by the news that United have been held 0-0 at doomed Peterborough.

We're due a draw so I'll go for 1-1.

We'll look surprisingly comfortable after taking an early lead, miss a couple of gilt-edged chances then Albion will level in the 85th minute with a goal that involves a foul on our player in the build-up.

Fans will be initially disappointed with the result but after a reflective pint will realise it is an excellent point and will also be cheered by the news that United have been held 0-0 at doomed Peterborough.

Deal Noel.

I`d take that lol.