Can anyone tell me easiest route to ground on public transport?

I'm getting to game today on public transport for 1st time in ages (normally get a lift) from Doncaster. I'll be getting to Sheffield by train, arriving about 13:45, whats the best way to get to ground from there? last time I did it I got a bus (can't even remember which bus!) and only just made kick off! Please bear in mind I've no sense of direction, so keep it simple!! Thanks.

I'm getting to game today on public transport for 1st time in ages (normally get a lift) from Doncaster. I'll be getting to Sheffield by train, arriving about 13:45, whats the best way to get to ground from there? last time I did it I got a bus (can't even remember which bus!) and only just made kick off! Please bear in mind I've no sense of direction, so keep it simple!! Thanks.

Get on the middlewood tram and get off at leppings lane pal

Guest gringo69

Supertram, head out of the back of the station. Stops at end of Leppings Lane.