Time to go back to Wednesdays

We gave away our heritage our unique history and our soul, when we moved midweek matches from Wednesdays. There isn't any improvement in results IMO, possibly it's got worse. We still lose players to injuries during training etc on Thurs and Fri.

It's time to reclaim Wednesdays for Wednesday.

We gave away our heritage our unique history and our soul, when we moved midweek matches from Wednesdays. There isn't any improvement in results IMO, possibly it's got worse. We still lose players to injuries during training etc on Thurs and Fri.

It's time to reclaim Wednesdays for Wednesday.

I don't know about Sheffield but Wednesday is still a half day working for lots of little businesses around the Normanton area.

Maybe some people would be more inclined to attend on a Wednesday evening than a Tuesday?

(Champions League doesn't help!)

Guest gringo69

New half time entertainment?

The Saturdays v Lady Owls (baby oil/jelly/mud wrestling)

My beer gut making an appearance at half time with The Saturdays would do nowt for the pie & beer sales.

I'll save The Saturdays for my evening entertainment.

Good idea.

But 'd rather shag The Saturdays on Saturday.

Only on Saturdays!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

We support Sheffield WEDNESDAY not Sheffield tuesday. Give us back the family silverware, return Wednesday to Wednesday. The rebranding of the club should incorporate bringing us back to our roots.

Guest barrybanned

Only on Saturdays!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

We support Sheffield WEDNESDAY not Sheffield tuesday. Give us back the family silverware, return Wednesday to Wednesday. The rebranding of the club should incorporate bringing us back to our roots.

Where in Worthing are you mate?|

Often stay there when Wednesday are in the south, usually In Findon or Ferring.

Where in Worthing are you mate?|

Often stay there when Wednesday are in the south, usually In Findon or Ferring.

Durrington, its about half a mile from Findon.

Maybe if we win the Watford match it might just be the start of things. For the life of me I can't understand why we persist in the Tuesday matches. If nothing else its symbolic, that we play on Wednesdays. If people can't see it I will be amazed. We gave it a go on Tuesdays and it has flopped.