Deep breath, heads down, keep goin'

Been a bit of a week has it not?, getting stuffed at Reading, Lee Strafford coming on the radio, and the following sh*tstorm of wannabees on this site.

Joe, Bills..even our old friend Geoff popping back in to see how we are doin' and if we need owt to keep our socks up.

Meanwhile back at the fvckin' ranch Wednesday are in sh*t of the deepest kind....and lets be honest we can all recognise who is a Wednesday supporter and who is indulging in the the financial mutual masturbation of " Who knows who said what to whom, where whom lives, what whom earns , where whoms offices are situated..

what a load of utter gonads it is

"American Express..that'll do nicely"..well i'm sorry but it fvckin' won't..even if the main protagonists are Wednesday fans having a laugh..what in the name of fvckwhittery is there to smile about at the minute...

THe players are a sad shadow..of what were pretty sad shadows at the start of the season, and the fanbase is slowly eroding due to being hit over the head with dross..and then being asked to "Buy early" so you can be hit over the head in April instead of fvckin' May.

Its now down to us... again...

How many ****** times do the fans have to carry this crap on their shoulders..?..who was that Sisyphus bloke that had to push the bleedin' boulder up the hill...only for it to roll back down again?..I bet the poor tw*t had a blue and white scarf on

I do not believe that the club does not know whether investment is imminent or not...hanging on here in a limbo of mediocre arguements by folk who at once seem to know, then in the next instant, seem to have a problem as to which continent they inhabit, is getting on my baps.

Its really time to tell it it as it is...Wednesday fans will accept that...if the outlook is crap...heads down, keep going.

I know for a fact i'm only talking to a small minority of the blue and white on here..any silly fvcker who thinks different is sadly deluded..

but for the ones on here who hold true to the blue, and turn up rain' hail or sh*te..ignore the peripheral crap that is espoused by people who turn up when it suits/ when i can/ when its fvckin' unfeasible....

Heads down keep flipping going lads...the wheel will turn, it will not be cranked by a yank from a bank..it will turn because we ignored such silly c*nts...it will turn because of us

For the sake of ****!..c'mon Wednesday tomorrow!

I agree with the sentiment, but will the players show any passion tomorrow? Lot of hot air from them in the press this week, hopefully they will put in a shift and restore some pride. Sad thing about all this is, the squad are probably good enough to be comfortably in mid-table but they have been pathetic in the application of their trade throughout this season. Probably going tomorrow, but if it turns out to be the same shower as the previous few matches then that is me - no point ruining your weekend and paying for the pleasure. UTO's

Been a bit of a week has it not?, getting stuffed at Reading, Lee Strafford coming on the radio, and the following sh*tstorm of wannabees on this site.

Joe, Bills..even our old friend Geoff popping back in to see how we are doin' and if we need owt to keep our socks up.

Meanwhile back at the fvckin' ranch Wednesday are in sh*t of the deepest kind....and lets be honest we can all recognise who is a Wednesday supporter and who is indulging in the the financial mutual masturbation of " Who knows who said what to whom, where whom lives, what whom earns , where whoms offices are situated..

what a load of utter gonads it is

"American Express..that'll do nicely"..well i'm sorry but it fvckin' won't..even if the main protagonists are Wednesday fans having a laugh..what in the name of fvckwhittery is there to smile about at the minute...

THe players are a sad shadow..of what were pretty sad shadows at the start of the season, and the fanbase is slowly eroding due to being hit over the head with dross..and then being asked to "Buy early" so you can be hit over the head in April instead of fvckin' May.

Its now down to us... again...

How many ****** times do the fans have to carry this crap on their shoulders..?..who was that Sisyphus bloke that had to push the bleedin' boulder up the hill...only for it to roll back down again?..I bet the poor tw*t had a blue and white scarf on

I do not believe that the club does not know whether investment is imminent or not...hanging on here in a limbo of mediocre arguements by folk who at once seem to know, then in the next instant, seem to have a problem as to which continent they inhabit, is getting on my baps.

Its really time to tell it it as it is...Wednesday fans will accept that...if the outlook is crap...heads down, keep going.

I know for a fact i'm only talking to a small minority of the blue and white on here..any silly fvcker who thinks different is sadly deluded..

but for the ones on here who hold true to the blue, and turn up rain' hail or sh*te..ignore the peripheral crap that is espoused by people who turn up when it suits/ when i can/ when its fvckin' unfeasible....

Heads down keep flipping going lads...the wheel will turn, it will not be cranked by a yank from a bank..it will turn because we ignored such silly c*nts...it will turn because of us

For the sake of ****!..c'mon Wednesday tomorrow!

brilliantly put.