Rally The Troops

Guest wardieowl

Guest wardieowl

While we are currently staring relegation square in the face, there is still time to change the situation. As far as im concerned our one aim is survival and that should start tomorrow! No more considering 'what if we get relegated?' we as fans have to do our bit to make sure it doesnt happen, we have enough games now to turn it around and get out of the mess we are in, not 3 games before the end of the season, or trying to survive on the last day as we know how this will end up, we need to act and make a stand now, and that means backing these player with everything you've got. I didnt buy a season ticket to watch us get relegated, because we wont come straight back up if we do, our team that won the playoffs had some real quality individuals and we had 'some' money, we only made the playoffs, so it would take a few seasons to either bounce back or slip into league 1 obscurity indefinatley.

So no more negativity, we are a good side short on confidence, if we win 2 confidence improves, then we become a good side with confidence and so on builds the momentum, we survive and dont have to worry about sheff utd sending us down.

I for one will be there tomorrow as always, and if you are reading this and consider yourself enough of an owl to be on this site then you should be there to, your club needs you now more than ever!

The run of games from now until the end of the season, is the most important run of games for 10 years and then some, so for once lets stop complaining about investment, lazy players, season ticket prices and everything else AND KEEP THE CLUB IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP!

GET TO THE GAME AND CHEER FOR THE PLAYERS!

Guest jdowl1

While we are currently staring relegation square in the face, there is still time to change the situation. As far as im concerned our one aim is survival and that should start tomorrow! No more considering 'what if we get relegated?' we as fans have to do our bit to make sure it doesnt happen, we have enough games now to turn it around and get out of the mess we are in, not 3 games before the end of the season, or trying to survive on the last day as we know how this will end up, we need to act and make a stand now, and that means backing these player with everything you've got. I didnt buy a season ticket to watch us get relegated, because we wont come straight back up if we do, our team that won the playoffs had some real quality individuals and we had 'some' money, we only made the playoffs, so it would take a few seasons to either bounce back or slip into league 1 obscurity indefinatley.

So no more negativity, we are a good side short on confidence, if we win 2 confidence improves, then we become a good side with confidence and so on builds the momentum, we survive and dont have to worry about sheff utd sending us down.

I for one will be there tomorrow as always, and if you are reading this and consider yourself enough of an owl to be on this site then you should be there to, your club needs you now more than ever!

The run of games from now until the end of the season, is the most important run of games for 10 years and then some, so for once lets stop complaining about investment, lazy players, season ticket prices and everything else AND KEEP THE CLUB IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP!

Well said, theres not an awful lot a fan can do but go down and get behind the lads. I see this as being a massive game off the back of an awful result.

We either turn this around right now, or we get relegated. We could have continued losing 1-0 or 2-0, but I am hoping that thrashing from Reading will get a good reaction from the players.

Leave the investment/takeover to the club execs and the bank and we get down to cheering and instilling some confidence in the team.

**** the team, I'm more interested in Sonny's knob

I cant wait for tomorrow, Stadium tour in the morning, 3 points in the bag against Leicester in the afternoon, couple of pints on way home, then pi$$ up and curry round at mine with the lads.

Watch the Football League show and cheer again as we watch all our goals going in.

Football heaven. :biggrin:

Guest primera