Buy your season ticket by direct debit

Thing is though if you are getting your season ticket for nowt, it doesnt matter how much interestthey pay. Would love to see an acctual figure for season ticket sales in pounds recieved

So let me get this right

The cheapest SUFC ticket is cheaper that the cheapest SWFC ticket

The most expensive SUFC ticket is cheaper than than any other SWFC ticket.

SUFC offer more generous concessions than SWFC - over 60s (vs over 65s) free for under 13s with an adult ticket (vs under 8s) etc.

SUFC are guaranteed at least championship football next season, SWFC aren't.

You can buy an SUFC ticket online, over telephone (10p a minute) or in person for the same price, if you don't buy your SWFC ticket online you pay a considerable penalty.

SUFC charge a high interest on those who choose to take up a club loan to pay for it, SWFC offer this loan "interest free", but charge an admin fee of £15 to £30 if you didn't renew by December 16th 2009.

Did I miss something?

Edited by ajm

Guest S13OWL

So let me get this right

SUFC offer more generous concessions than SWFC - over 60s (vs over 65s) free for under 13s with an adult ticket (vs under 8s) etc.

You can buy an SUFC ticket online, over telephone (10p a minute) or in person for the same price, if you don't buy your SWFC ticket online you pay a considerable penalty.

SUFC charge a high interest on those who choose to take up a club loan to pay for it, SWFC offer this loan "interest free", but charge an admin fee of £15 to £30 if you didn't renew by December 16th 2009.

Did I miss something?

Harsh on Wednesdays prices I think.

Wednesday now offer better value for families than United in many respects - we have U18s instead of U16s and these are at a cheaper rate. Our concession rates (e.g. students) are cheaper.

Cheaper for the single adult at United but for families they're now on a par pretty much, and praise must go to Strafford for realising that this needed to be put right.

So let me get this right

Did I miss something?

Yes you did forget to mention something....your player budget is going to be cut to around £5 million :st2:

So let me get this right

Did I miss something?

Don't forget the community tickets for people on Working families tax credit, - what do united do for these people.

Oh and the forces and student tickets.

BTW SUFC kids tickets are not free.

By your own clubs admission the view from your Kop is poo , and alot, (about 25%worse) than the away section you give to us.

Is this guy way out or close to the truth ?

http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=4...;mid=2122544695

Way out

Seems that thread, and this one is based on testicles

See here: http://www.sufc.co.uk/page/SeasonTickets/0...1468467,00.html

Whilst nominally 20.8% APR, the cost is expressed as a service charge (as Wednesday have done) and total interest cost ranges for £5 to 22.90 - making both buying tickets outright or by DD cheaper than Wednesday. I think people haven't been taking account that the principle is being paid off during the term when calculating their interests costs.

BTW, for others in the thread - United concessions for ST include under 18s, over 60s and any full-time student.

PS I really don't care what the relative prices are, just making sure that people don't spread FUD about United's STs :rolleyes:

Guest ancientowl

Overall United give a better deal, especially to Senior Concessions, I think ours should begin at 60. Also agree that increasing prices when bought at Ticket Office or by Telephone is a nonsense. I dont believe that Nick and Lee live in the same world as the rest of us when it comes to finance. I also think that having three prices for matchday tickets is unfair as everyone has different ways of buying tickets and the person who pays on the day is heavily overcharged. I personally will not be renewing my season tickets until this nonsense is changed.