Buy your season ticket by direct debit

The deal Lee Strafford has set up for us is interest free.

Sufc are charging 20.8%

If you would like to spread the cost of your season ticket over 8 months by Direct Debit (Typical 20.8% APR variable), please contact the Ticket Office to obtain a separate Direct Debit form. You can either fill the form in at the time of purchase at the Ticket Office or if you are unable to come in person you can request a Direct Debit form by telephone on 0871 995 1889, download at www.sufc.co.uk or email boxoffice@sufc.co.uk and we will send it by post.

Guest East_Dene_Owl

Over 50% of season ticket holders at Bramall Lane are consessions.

I wonder if they're all Under 13. :Dark rolleyes:

Edited by East_Dene_Owl

When did their ST prices for next season come out?

Renewals came out today, but no deadline given for early renewal!!

No details for new season tickets.

Renewal prices are £299 Kop

Other stands £409

But tbh it dosn't matter what they charge as none of us would go there even if they paid us!!

Other stands £409

But tbh it dosn't matter what they charge as none of us would go there even if they paid us!!

so, if people take the DD option, they are actually more expensive than ours ?

Nice one !

Guest East_Dene_Owl

Other stands £409

(deadline 17th April)

so, if people take the DD option, they are actually more expensive than ours ?

Nice one !

Bear in mind, they're paying 20.8% interest, but only over 8 months, not 12 months. So it's only about a 13% increase on the face value.

Bear in mind, they're paying 20.8% interest, but only over 8 months, not 12 months. So it's only about a 13% increase on the face value.

booo

Don't stick up for em* !!

* even if you are right in what you say

Guest tomarkley

This DDR scheme we're running, is it in conjunction with an external agency?

I.E. do you have to apply and be credit checked and subsequent "interest free" loan be registered on your credit file, etc?

I.E. do you have to apply and be credit checked and subsequent "interest free" loan be registered on your credit file, etc?

Its through Zebra finance or somthing. They do a credit check for their records but its 100% exeptance so even if you'd normaly fail a check you'll be accepted apparently and yes it goes on your credit file. (I think!)

There is an application form but I can't remember it asking me for any of my financial I formation. I would imagine that the 'loan' will be logged against your credit file by the loan company (zebra finance). Im sure its says on the OS that there is a 100% acceptance rate for the DD option.

Guest East_Dene_Owl

There is an application form but I can't remember it asking me for any of my financial I formation. I would imagine that the 'loan' will be logged against your credit file by the loan company (zebra finance). Im sure its says on the OS that there is a 100% acceptance rate for the DD option.

All you need is a bank account for direct debit and a pen to fill in form . http://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif

Edited by East_Dene_Owl

Guest S13OWL

Other stands £409

Bout 10% more than last year then for adults.

Also on their official site it says over half of their ST's are at concessionary prices ... where they guna get the cash from without the parachute payments?

Other stands £409

Looking at Kop Prices and using the 13% fig supplied by Tyto then they would be paying a total of £337.87 (an extra 38.87)

Taken from our website reagarding our Interest Free DD Option:

What is the admin fee for?

As we are working with a credit partner this year, we have an admin fee to support the set-up and management of the Direct Debit on behalf of the club. All purchases made before Wednesday, December 16, will not be subject to an admin fee, the club will absorb this. The admin fee for purchases from December 17 2009 to April 9 2010 will be £15. From April 10 onwards the fee will be £30. This admin fee does need to be paid at the time of purchase and is non refundable should you choose to cancel your contract at any point.

The bit highlighted in bold is the crucial bit - whilst the DD option is Interest Free, the admin charge for an Owl buying his ticket after 9th April is only slightly less than the interest a Blunt would pay at 20.8% APR.

Its all about perspective.

(of course, the fact that those who commited before 16 Dec have no admin fee and no interest still makes our way better")